wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

Oregon/Oregon State - another matchup that should be color-vs-color. Green vs. orange would look so good.

Oregon/Oregon State - another matchup that should be color-vs-color. Green vs. orange would look so good.

It'd probably end up being black vs orange every year. LOL

Speaking of Homer picks, it would be Louisville vs Florida (2nd best matchup overall)

744-11oxEa.AuSt.55.jpeg

My reason is that Louisville looks great as a Stormtrooper and Florida's orange pants go so well with the blue tops.

Why were they boxing? Holy :censored:...

It was Jonathan Bostic laying the smack on Teddy Bridgewater. Unfortunately for Florida, Teddy was tough enough and he just threw over Florida's Defense with ease.

Too bad UO has a silly rule that they can't wear the same uni combo twice. Best they looked all season

In my incredibly biased opinion

img20016155.jpg

Mostly because it included what I believe is the best uniform in college football right now.

Well, just let the home team wear the dark color, road team wear light. This year OSU in Black, UO in Yellow. Next yr @ OU OSU in Orange, UO in Green (or Black )

But why would Oregon add orange to their colors?

Kent State helmet for tonight!

Just awful. Kent is not well known, so why would you go with a logo on the front and back. Will look like blank yellow helmets from most TV views. Wasted potential on promoting what is a good uniform.

Homer pick:

g88DU.jpg

Non-homer pick:

spt090912kstate5.JPG

Just awful. Kent is not well known, so why would you go with a logo on the front and back. Will look like blank yellow helmets from most TV views. Wasted potential on promoting what is a good uniform.

That might be the stupidest/ugliest/cheesiest helmet to date... What? Eagle eyes... really?

I'm pissed.

Why couldnt they just go with this:

9579315-large.jpg

I feel like Kent State needs a rebrand, but that was their best option. I'm at the bowl game and it looks like they have giant eyebrows on their helmets. Truly piss poor.

I'm in the minority, but I love the helmets.

I'm pissed.

Why couldnt they just go with this:

9579315-large.jpg

I feel like Kent State needs a rebrand, but that was their best option. I'm at the bowl game and it looks like they have giant eyebrows on their helmets. Truly piss poor.

Eugene-Levy-008.jpg

My favorites from the season:

Traditional matchup - Utah State vs UNLV:

6541672.jpg

Alternate matchup - Army vs Navy:

120812atbarmynavy11800.jpg

Honorable mentions:

5333g.jpg

fid8733.jpg

timothystarsonarkansass.jpg

They currently wear the overly used old Mizzou template. Nothing about it is good, or worth promoting.

If they had gone with an oversized Flash on each side ala Boise State. But their regular logo would be better.

That might be the stupidest/ugliest/cheesiest helmet to date... What? Eagle eyes... really?

Well Flash is a golden eagle but yeah not a great pic. It is different though.

Kent reminds me of the Iowa Barnstormers. They should have slid the eyes further back