College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I love the idea behind the Kent State helmets, but they decals need to be double the current size. Whoever made the eyebrows comment was spot on. Also, if you are going to have the implied beak going over the facemask, wouldn't it make sense to have a yellow mask?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kent State helmet for tonight!

Just awful. Kent is not well known, so why would you go with a logo on the front and back. Will look like blank yellow helmets from most TV views. Wasted potential on promoting what is a good uniform.

That might be the stupidest/ugliest/cheesiest helmet to date... What? Eagle eyes... really?

On the other hand Arkansas State looks great IMO.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Too bad UO has a silly rule that they can't wear the same uni combo twice. Best they looked all season

In my incredibly biased opinion

img20016155.jpg

Mostly because it included what I believe is the best uniform in college football right now.

Idk about matchup but that oregon set was IMO the best set in the country hands down. Just absolutely beautiful.

Too bad UO has a silly rule that they can't wear the same uni combo twice. Best they looked all season

img20016155.jpg

Mostly because it included what I believe is the best uniform in college football right now.

Idk about matchup but that oregon set was IMO the best set in the country hands down. Just absolutely beautiful.

I would agree if the set had this helmet and these yellow pants instead of what is in the picture:

yellow_helmet.jpgTTOAAHTNTSEANTR.20060621171152.jpg

spacer.png

img20016155.jpg

I would agree if the set had this helmet and these yellow pants instead of what is in the picture:

That flame helmet was literally the worst thing Oregon has ever worn. It will forever give Oregon fans PTSD from the BYU loss.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

img20016155.jpg

That flame helmet was literally the worst thing Oregon has ever worn. It will forever give Oregon fans PTSD from the BYU loss.

I didn't even notice the flames until you mentioned them, but I still believe that a yellow helmet with the actual logo on the sides looks better than the yellow wing patterned helmet.

spacer.png

1. The flame helmet might be the worst thing ever worn in sports. Horrendous.

OregonUniCombos.jpg

Just a few combo's left for Oregon in this set. :rolleyes: Credit to the mass image goes to a Mr. Hershberger for taking my tracking images and composing all the possible combos. The red highlights are my addition to show which combinations have been worn.

Agreed. Personally I think sleeves on anyone but scrawny white guys (K/QB) look dumb. That's not being racist, it's just guys like Russel Wilson and RGIII look sweet in tight sleeves, while Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning would look odd with tight ones.

Not only racist, but slightly homoerotic.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

If you put an Armani suit on a bum, he's still a bum. If you put Tim Tebow in an 18 Colts jersey, he's not a better quarterback. Conversely, if you put Walter Peyton in a Peyton Hillis Chiefs jersey, he'd still be the greatest ever. Clothes don't make the man.

I'm just saying that it LOOKS more professional to have a Speed Machine template than a Destroyer template, like it looks more professional to wear a suit, than a buttoned shirt.

I disagree fully. The previous Reebok NFL template, as you call it, the traditional football template which has been used for a very long time, LOOKS like a football uniform. The traditional template is the epitome of looking professional. It's the single-breasted suit compared to Nike's new templates, which look like Walmart track suits.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

1. The flame helmet might be the worst thing ever worn in sports. Horrendous.

OregonUniCombos.jpg

Just a few combo's left for Oregon in this set. :rolleyes: Credit to the mass image goes to a Mr. Hershberger for taking my tracking images and composing all the possible combos. The red highlights are my addition to show which combinations have been worn.

I can't be the only one who sees this whole thing as absurd. How many of those combinations will never be worn on-field? Why do they need so many?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I thought they wore the black/black with the "black" helmet, not the "chrome" helmet.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived