College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orange helmet? Cool.

NCAA trend of giving every team 80 different uniform combinations? Not cool.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The funny thing is that technically, there's nothing wrong with OSU having all of those helmets, apart from the fact that every team having tons of helmets is getting old really fast. Black and gray are school colors for Oklahoma State, so their helmets are actually appropriate, unlike Oregon's crap.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Four outlines on a logo generally mean you're doing something wrong.

I guess I've never looked really closely at the OSU logo, and the more I look at it, the less I like it. It's dated late 90s/early 00s type stuff.

If they are going to stay with their current identity, though, the O-State logo would look much better on the helmet.

O-State1_New.gif

Mariners | Sounders FC | Seahawks | Washington State

I really like the orange one with the white script. It nicely ties together the football team's identity with the basketball team's as well as the 80s helmets. I'm not sure what to think about the blue helmets. I can't remember us ever wearing anything other than orange. I like the blue, just not as much as orange. Should be interesting once we get to see an official unveiling or at least a leak of the rest of the uniform. It's too hard to make anything out on those two sheets. The only thing I don't like on that table is the gray facemask, let's hope it doesn't get used. I'm really excited to see how this turns out!

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Enough with the damn matte already!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm ready for the Vols to change things just a little bit. I'm not saying go completely "modern", just switch something up a little. I think we definitely need a double stripe lid to match the pants. I would really love to see an orange helmet but I doubt that will happen any time soon if ever. Also, would love to see an adidas legacy uni just for one game.

Not going to see any changes under Dooley. He has resisted several things Adidas has pitched. Won't even let the team go all-orange.

What has Adidas pitched? Also, we got the orange collar in Dooley's first year. That was a great switch up too. I just don't think Dooley will do anything too out there if he does anything at all.

Okie State orange helmet is NICE, but whats up with the one logo on the white and orange helmets but a diffrrent style on the grey and black. Also, I think they should put a black facrmask on every helmet. Illinois needs to pick one logo and go with it.

I'll harp on my own team's behalf and say Georgia could use a few changes.

First, the pants need to get upgraded. The Current material rarely looks "silver"...considering the team's secondary nickname is the "silver britches", I'd prefer a uniform more like the one worn in the Stafford and Knowshon days. Also, black jerseys MUST return to the set. By far the classiest alternative uniform within the convoluted abyss that is the modern alternative uniform craze in college football. My biased opinion claims the red-black-silver look from 2007 was the best uniform in college football.

Also, those black pants worn in 2009 would look great with white shirts and red lids. Georgia has a traditional uniform, but they have changed plenty in the past. They aren't Bama. They could tastefully use some alternate looks.

knowshon+moreno+cuts+back+against+central+michigan+08+go+dawgs.jpg

slideshow_1373336_uga.1115_bs6.jpg

large_moreno.jpg

Seeing Auburn in this pic reminds me of how sweet the black socks & shoes looked! I wish they'd go back to them.

398757_3201259554208_1347640196_3339895_923380340_n.jpg

New helmets for Illinois!!!

I wonder why they don't say ILLINOIS in the arch? Too crowded in that format? A single blue stripe down the middle would look cool.

The blue looks ok, but I'd like to see the "I" they really use, which has the circle around it. That would give it a more unique look and brand it better with their current logo set.

I just hope Illinois doesnt use that grey facemask sitting on the table.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived