College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I'd have gone with a single navy outline on the interlocking UH, but this can work too. I'm not sure they necessarily needed an update, but the last version did look a lot like Kentucky's UK and the old version that the new version is based on was too thin. I think they got it just right this time.

Hopefully Houston also ditches that awful Nike template as well this year.

+1

I didn't think that template was that bad when Mizzou started wearing it, but I have really grown to hate it.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

27-01461-Y.jpg

Coogs new design for 2012 looks to be.

Now that is impressive :notworthy:

Cat head in a an open circle motif hmm never seen that before..

Not that great but at least it's better than the last one. The UH logo though...beveling and interlocking letters have been done...

27-01461-Y.jpg

penn_state_logo_large.jpgpanel-nav-logo-holder2-308x130.pngWisconsin_Milwaukee_Panthers.pngAuburn-Tigers-ALT.jpg!CC1DwdQEGk~$%28KGrHqN,!k8Ez+580kqGBNMfyW,gTg~~_35.JPG

Obviously the last two have a different spin on it, but it's the same basic concept. Either way, there's only so many ways to render a big cat and this is probably just a secondary logo. I'd be very surprised if the UH wasn't the primary.

27-01461-Y.jpg

penn_state_logo_large.jpgpanel-nav-logo-holder2-308x130.pngWisconsin_Milwaukee_Panthers.pngAuburn-Tigers-ALT.jpg!CC1DwdQEGk~$%28KGrHqN,!k8Ez+580kqGBNMfyW,gTg~~_35.JPG

Obviously the last two have a different spin on it, but it's the same basic concept. Either way, there's only so many ways to render a big cat and this is probably just a secondary logo. I'd be very surprised if the UH wasn't the primary.

I was thinking more like

thundercats.png

27-01461-Y.jpg

While looking at stuff for TCU, I ran into a couple of shirts with that logo on it. Looks to be legit.

52-43510-F.jpg52-43511-F.jpg

Looks legit to me...interesting to see if there will be an alternate logo other than the UH

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I like the new UH logo, but i don't like the way it's used on the helmets, if that's legit. Coulda gone without the outline. Not really feeling the cougar either.

I really hope they get new uniforms. Something along the lines of the throwbacks from this year would be awesome!

27-01461-Y.jpg

I was thinking more like

thundercats.png

Aw, somebody already use the "Thundercats, Ho!" comment.

Archived