Mets Dugout Jacket

The Fonz

The Cubs' "Cuba" script is good for the farm teams, not so much for the actual one, even though it currently resembles a farm team.

That script is getting more appropriate every day with the players they're signing...

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLBJacketGroup.png

How long have the Giants been using that San Francisco script? It's gorgeous and should be on their road jerseys.

Since the 1990s, mostly on jackets IIRC. It was the only element of the prior design, other than the cap logo, to survive into the 2000 re-brand.

Thankfully that survived. It's beautiful, and could potentially be timeless if they put this on their roadies.

It doesn't look like a logo/wordmark that would come out of the mid-90s. It's too good. :P

spacer.png

I'd really like to see a Brewers road jacket with "Milwaukee" script on it. I'd buy one instantly. I've already seen this script on a few more new Nike items this season and it looks great. Hope to see it on the official stuff as well.

MLBJacketGroup.png

So the Nationals & Red Sox are the only teams who have different colored home & road jackets.

Interesting, for some reason I always felt like it was more

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

How long have the Giants been using that San Francisco script? It's gorgeous and should be on their road jerseys.

Nah... this should be on their road jerseys.

TmsIZ.pngoWtQx.png

from a uniformity standpoint you could make a strong argument for it and would support that argument back when the '00 unis came out but over time I've grown to prefer the substandard block san francisco to the stylized letters...I think this was just one of those times where a throwback look wins out over better design.

I'd really like to see a Brewers road jacket with "Milwaukee" script on it.

I'd really like to see a Brewers road JERSEY with the "Milwaukee" script on it.

tm7fi.png

Not better than the '90s Germanic look, but still an improvement over their current roads.

Agreed.

And agreed.

And one to both those opinions.

spacer.png

Archived