2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ignore dfwabel and vmd, they ruin the college football thread every year with their blatant trolling.

+1 Lights. Be proud of how well Boise played. This is going to show how tough the BE will be 2013. Good luck to Boise all season. ^_^

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

dfwabel has a point, Lights Out. Boise couldn't convert on 3rd down and let Michigan State run all over them. If Boise is as good as they say they are, they wouldn't have any issues against Michigan State.

As for vmd.... Well, whatever he's smoking has to be good, because New Mexico is capable of beating one team this season: Southern.

dfwabel has a point, Lights Out. Boise couldn't convert on 3rd down and let Michigan State run all over them. If Boise is as good as they say they are, they wouldn't have any issues against Michigan State.

Bell had a couple long runs and that's what really killed BSU defensively, but the defense also made MSU's offense look one-dimensional for most of the night and really exposed Andrew Maxwell early on in the game when they weren't gassed (three picks including a pick-six).

Offensively, BSU played like crap, but the combination of Joe Southwick starting his first game ever and Sparty absolutely shutting down the Broncos' running game pretty much sealed their fate there. The fact that the game was still as close as it was considering how badly the offense struggled is encouraging.

Ultimately, considering how many starters BSU lost from last year, I don't think I'm crazy for being optimistic over a 4-point loss in East Lansing. I was expecting a blowout loss going in, to be honest. Regardless, I can't wait to see how this team does against BYU and Southern Miss especially.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Just ignore dfwabel and vmd, they ruin the college football thread every year with their blatant trolling.

You have nearly 2,000 more post here than me in less than half the time I have been a member. And you call me a troll. Giggles.

Bell had a couple long runs and that's what really killed BSU defensively, but the defense also made MSU's offense look one-dimensional for most of the night and really exposed Andrew Maxwell early on in the game when they weren't gassed (three picks including a pick-six).

Offensively, BSU played like crap, but the combination of Joe Southwick starting his first game ever and Sparty absolutely shutting down the Broncos' running game pretty much sealed their fate there. The fact that the game was still as close as it was considering how badly the offense struggled is encouraging.

Ultimately, considering how many starters BSU lost from last year, I don't think I'm crazy for being optimistic over a 4-point loss in East Lansing. I was expecting a blowout loss going in, to be honest. Regardless, I can't wait to see how this team does against BYU and Southern Miss especially.

Looking to see how they do against an independent and a CUSA team with a new HC. Man, the expectations.

Don't let another team convert a 3rd&16 from the 4 with a 35 yard run.

I hope Penn State gets curbstomped by Ohio. That is all.

Pretty sure if Penn State wins, all we're gonna hear about is how they "overcame adversity" and "defied the odds" to beat Ohio Freaking U. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

I hope Penn State gets curbstomped by Ohio. That is all.

Pretty sure if Penn State wins, all we're gonna hear about is how they "overcame adversity" and "defied the odds" to beat Ohio Freaking U. <_<

You have to admit though, they faced sanctions and lost some of their talent. For them to beat Ohio, I would applaud them tremendously. However, I think Ohio U will win the game.

Less than five minutes into the Second Half and West Virginia has almost 500 yards on offence already. 240 yards in the air, and 242 on the ground!

Darn, this proves that the Orange Bowl victory over Clemson isn't a fluke.

They're playing Marshall, bro.

Less than five minutes into the Second Half and West Virginia has almost 500 yards on offence already. 240 yards in the air, and 242 on the ground!

Darn, this proves that the Orange Bowl victory over Clemson isn't a fluke.

They're playing Marshall, bro.

Also, WVU's defense stinks.

Archived