2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

Colorado and Colorado State are going down to the wire, as they battle it out for each program's lone win of the season.

That was a good game.

SN: Colorado State has the best looking Russell uniform's I've ever seen :P

Actually it would be Ohio that has the best Russell uniform.

Damn those were Russell? I coulda sworn I saw a swoosh on their unis today. Hmm, guess Russell has decided to tone it down a bit.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough start for the Bay Area schools. Stanford barely beats San Jose by 3 and Cal loses at home to Nevada.

I was at the game. Thankfully, the "Cal hype" ended in week 1. Tedford just rose on the Coaches Hot Seat.

As for the renovated Memorial Stadium, at least this year the I could use restroom and there was not a hole in the wall in which I could continue to see the game.

Quick and Painless: USC scores on first play

FOX needs to work on their audio immediately. It is awful.

Can't wait for the Cowboy Classic. It's going to be a good game. I'm saying Bama.

24 hours ago you said:

sportstar1212, on August 31, 2012 - 16:48, said: Michigan State is going to destroy Boise State tonight. Watch them.

Not a good track record.

So I am 0-1(technically not, since MSU still won), big deal! It would be one thing if I were 0-10 but seriously man, quit being a :censored:ing dickhead.

I attended the 2nd annual AT&T Nation's Football Classic earlier @RFK Stadium here in DC. Somehow, Howard managed to come back and beat Morehouse late in the 4th quarter....for the second consecutive year in a row. :shocked: RFK shook like crazy similar to the old Redskin games there. It seemed like the NCAA sanctions and suspensions did not stop the Bison in their tracks. In the end, it was a great game with a great atmosphere, proud fans/alumni and of course who can forget awesome halftime shows put on by both bands. :grin:

Final Score: Howard Bison: 30 Morehouse Maroon Tigers: 29 (**)

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Tough start for the Bay Area schools. Stanford barely beats San Jose by 3 and Cal loses at home to Nevada.

After losing to Nevada, I can pretty much guarantee that Cal will start off 1-3 with a win over Southern Utah and loses at Ohio State & USC

Prediction:

Cal: 5-7 (4-5)

Stanford: 6-6 (4-5)

Archived