2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

3rd Shipment of fail came in yesterday.

Memphis taken down 20-17 by UT-Martin.

Technically, it would the 4th shipment of fail because of Pitt losing to Youngstown State.

How about that Big East, huh?! :D

Remember that Kirk Herbstreit picked Pitt to win the conference. This game makes Herbstreit look stupid.

I think it's been established that Kirk Herbstreit is an idiot well before this game.

By picking Pitt instead of Louisville, Cincinnati, or Rutgers.

Hey Pleenenator, I love that avatar.

jags.gif

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry UK fans, The Governor's Cup is staying in Louisville. Louisville is leading 32-14 at the end of the 4th Quarter.

And to that, the rest of the nation basically said 'No one gives a :censored: about which Kentucky school is better in football and therefore has the bigger ego'

ESPN knows that. It pains me to say this as a Louisville fan but there's a reason ESPN scheduled this on a Sunday up against basically just the US Open. Those wanting to waste time watching football had one option.

That said...

L-hand.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

ESPN knows that. It pains me to say this as a Louisville fan but there's a reason ESPN scheduled this on a Sunday up against basically just the US Open. Those wanting to waste time watching football had one option.

That said...

L-hand.jpg

+1, I'm sick of all this Anti-Big East Bull :censored: .

Teddy played one heck of a game. He was 19-21 and 232 yards passing. Although he didn't throw a TD, he was poise and very mature. I saw at the end he was pulled from the game and hopefully he didn't get injured.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

If we're talking ESPN, then it's not just anti-Big East. It's anti-Big Ten, anti-Big 12, anti-Pac-12, anti-ACC, anti-MWC, anti-WAC, anti-Sun Belt, anti-MAC and anti-C-USA too. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If we're talking ESPN, then it's not just anti-Big East. It's anti-Big Ten, anti-Big 12, anti-Pac-12, anti-ACC, anti-MWC, anti-WAC, anti-Sun Belt, anti-MAC and anti-C-USA too. Do you see where I'm going with this?

This is why the BE should leave ESPN to greener pastures with NBC. Also, Rob Gilmore is terrible.

ESPN loves the ACC (Duke, UNC) CRich.

Wait a second... That's Louisville's little hand sign? I knew they were losers to begin with, but geez!

And raysfan: This isn't about some lame ass excuse about some 'Anti-Big East' bull. I, among others here, are tired of you basically force feeding your 'love' for Louisville. To be honest... it's quite annoying.

Wait a second... That's Louisville's little hand sign? I knew they were losers to begin with, but geez!

And raysfan: This isn't about some lame ass excuse about some 'Anti-Big East' bull. I, among others here, are tired of you basically force feeding your 'love' for Louisville. To be honest... it's quite annoying.

This. They beat Kentucky in football. Only one person would say that's an accomplishment and he was banned.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This. They beat Kentucky in football. Only one person would say that's an accomplishment and he was banned.

Well, always beating a rival is pretty good but winning your conference is a true accomplishment.

You guys forgot anti-Independent. ESPN hates them, too.

Oh yeah, and FCS.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Well, always beating a rival is pretty good but winning your conference is a true accomplishment.

Unless it's the Big East.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Lache Seastrunk and Daryl Stonum looked mighty impressive at the end for Baylor. Garbage time, yes, but Seastrunk tallied 39 yards on 3 touches, and Stonum made a nice grab up the seam. This Baylor team looks almost more complete than last year in a quiet way. Lots more depth. But we'll see what happens when they play a real opponent ^_^

Damn, I didn't expect Baylor to whalop SMU like that. SMU is not a bad football team. I thought there would be a huge drop off for the bears, but maybe not.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived