2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

Damn, I didn't expect Baylor to whalop SMU like that. SMU is not a bad football team. I thought there would be a huge drop off for the bears, but maybe not.

Who needs RG3?

Savannah State.

Call me old school, but I love watching GT's option attack. When that offense is working right, it's just as pretty as watching the spread.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I didn't expect Baylor to whalop SMU like that. SMU is not a bad football team. I thought there would be a huge drop off for the bears, but maybe not.

Who needs RG3?

Savannah State.

Call me old school, but I love watching GT's option attack. When that offense is working right, it's just as pretty as watching the spread.

I love the triple option when It's effective.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Oregon fans should not be casting stones right now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oregon fans should not be casting stones right now.

I'm just saying that it's funny that just as USC is starting to get "back", this comes out. And we still don't know what's going to happen to Oregon. I expect loss of a few scholarships and a hefty fine.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ahh... Week 2 already. Here are some games I'm looking at...

Florida at Texas A&M AND Georgia at Missouri: What a way to debut your newest members of the SEC. The Aggies get the College GameDay treatment (which also includes the 'A' team announcers to boot) and Missouri gets a prime time slot. One of these teams will open their SEC lives with a win... But I won't tell you who. ;)

Washington at LSU: Come on. I'm a loyal Huskie fan so of course I have to have this game on here. Too bad that winning in Baton Rouge is as likely as Louisville winning anything that is worth a damn.

Air Force at Michigan: OK, Wolverines. Time to get the taste of 'Alabama Asswhoop' out of your mouths. Just in time, too, because there's an option team coming to the Big House. Have fun. :)

Texas Tech at Texas State: If I'm a Red Raider fan, I'd be worried about this game now then you may of been, say, a month ago. Why? Texas State embarassed Houston (granted, the Cougars are missing some big time parts from a year ago) so badly that their offensive coordinator quit two days after. Not to mention this is the home debut for the Bobcats. I'd be afraid if I were you, Red Raider fan

Jesus Christ, since when is Pitt this terrible? It's like watching Oregon v. Arkansas State, or OSU v. Savannah State.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Jesus Christ, since when is Pitt this terrible? It's like watching Oregon v. Arkansas State, or OSU v. Savannah State.

You gotta remember, this team is on their fourth coach in three years. I don't think they have his entire system down pat yet.

You gotta remember, this team is on their fourth coach in three years. I don't think they have his entire system down pat yet.

Don't think they have this sport down pat yet...

Can you believe Cincy was only favoured by 5.5. I'm making easy money tonight!

1zqy8ok.gif

Because your Zips definitely do. :rolleyes:

Yes, Pitt, who's won 9 national championships, really doesn't know how to play football at all. Go away, troll.

6fQjS3M.png

Wow, Pitt - when Akron fans are insulting your style of play, it's gotten REAL bad...

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Wow, Pitt - when Akron fans are insulting your style of play, it's gotten REAL bad...

+300, Kirk is probably an idiot right now for them to win the conference.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Yes, Pitt, who's won 9 national championships, really doesn't know how to play football at all. Go away, troll.

They won 9 championships this season? I didn't even know that is possible, but okay. How is it trolling to state that they have played two completely terrible games this year when you deliberately took a shot at my team? The irony is that you are trolling. Go root for Mount Union or whatever scrub ohio school you like.

They won 9 championships this season? I didn't even know that is possible, but okay. How is it trolling to state that they have played two completely terrible games this year when you deliberately took a shot at my team? The irony is that you are trolling. Go root for Mount Union or whatever scrub ohio school you like.

Mount Union would wipe the floor with Akron.

Mount Union would wipe the floor with Akron.

They probably would, and your point?

I still have no idea how they are relevant to this conversation? Did they play tonight and I'm not aware?

Archived