Sign in to follow this  
Kevin W.

2012 NCAA Football thread

If Arkansas loses to ULM, why do I have a gut feeling that they'll only drop from 8th to about 10th or 11th in next week's poll?

They should drop more. It's rumored Tyler Wilson broke his collarbone.

They should indeed drop more, but it seems like SEC teams get sympathy votes more than any other conference.

If Arkansas loses to ULM, why do I have a gut feeling that they'll only drop from 8th to about 10th or 11th in next week's poll?

They should drop more. It's rumored Tyler Wilson broke his collarbone.

They should indeed drop more, but it seems like SEC teams get sympathy votes more than any other conference.

Sympathy votes tend to get cancelled out by "LOL they lost to a Sun Belt team at semi-home" and "GOOD GOD THEIR BACKUP QB SUCKS!"

Another ranked team is going to fall when this UCLA - Nebraska game ends.

So...

2007 all over again?

2007 all over again.

EDIT-Good Lord Nebraska-Wisconsin is going to be a tirefire. No wonder they need special crappy uniforms.

Soooo.... first Alabama, now Arkansas. ULM will probably never be on an SEC schedule again. Also, the phrase "SEC depth" is hereby banned from college football for life.

Soooo.... first Alabama, now Arkansas. ULM will probably never be on an SEC schedule again.

They got Auburn next week.

So if Devon Walker had a tracheotomy, does he have a stoma in his neck now...?

OK State has experienced a 58 point swing from last week at the half! I tuned into the game, Arizona was down 14-0, and I was just thinking, great same old Cats. However they took it right to them, forcing turnovers and stuffing them in short yardage, and lead 23-14 at half. Definitely crossing my fingers the score holds up!

Also, unfortunately for the Illini fans on this board Sparky is forking Illinois 28-7 at half.

John L. Smith spat on his alma mater for a shot at the BCS title with the Hogs. Wrong call. (Idiot.)

292909_10151016537401682_1503600353_n.jpg

1 sack, 1 FF, and a huge pick to ice the game for the Dawgs.

Old Man Jones.

Illinois rally can't do anything on offense without Scheelhaase and their defense us looking nothing like it's been expected to be. Really tough night so far.

Soooo.... first Alabama, now Arkansas. ULM will probably never be on an SEC schedule again. Also, the phrase "SEC depth" is hereby banned from college football for life.

Because of one game, in which the starting QB was knocked out, and also went to OT? Interesting.

"FIWRDFIWRBNVNEVIN FIELD GOAL. EFWHBNAWIFAWFWECWE COACHING MISTAKE. CIOFNIASNCIW FIRTEF CEIVNWRIBVCABCVIAWB SCREWING IT UP."

Was "clutch Boise State kicker" banned in 2010 or 2011?

Never mind.

Edited by Lights Out

Rich Rodriguez IS BACK BITCHES!!!

OK State haha! You go Wildcats

Rich Rodriguez IS BACK BITCHES!!!

2 straight seasons of beatdowns to OK State made me think the Cats didn't have a chance in this one. KaDeem Carey and Matt Scott owned their D after being down 14-0, and the defense was opportunistic when it needed to be. Maybe I am a little more happy then I should be, but its nice to see a statement like this after the best 2 wins last year were against an underachieving archrival and a mediocre UCLA team. Provided we win next week vs South Carolina State were halfway to a bowl!

Definitely an interesting day/week for the Pac with Zona, ASSU, Oregon State, and UCLA coming up with huge wins, while Utah, Colorado, and Washington had serious faceplants.

As much as I want to give credit to the pac-12, I think this is more the fact that they played very overrated teams. Wisconsin is terrible, Ok State learned that playing Savannah State does not help your team at all. UCLA might be legit, but it's UCLA and it's NEbraska. Who the hell knows with those two teams.

Also, I'm tired of people saying Oregon won handily. We played terrible, and I'm genuinely a bit concerned.