2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Wynn calls it a career after suffering another shoulder injury.

Everyone on The Hill knew it the moment he came out of the game Friday that he was done. It's pretty sad. He played tough for a few seasons, but was just too fragile.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Hey guys.....

Arkansas and Wisconsin are still ranked in the coaches' poll! Above UCLA and Arizona even!

Crazyspin.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hey guys.....

Arkansas and Wisconsin are still ranked in the coaches' poll! Above UCLA and Arizona even!

Crazyspin.gif

You have to be kidding me with the Coaches Poll. No wonder why we don't need that poll.

The fact that Arkansas and Wisconsin are still ranked in the coaches' poll while Boise State dropped out proves that coaches shouldn't be voting.

Bye week > losing to Louisiana-Monroe as the #8 team in the nation.

+1, That was pretty stupid they didn't put Boise in the Top 25. If ULM played in the Blue, Boise would crush them.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

The fact that Arkansas and Wisconsin are still ranked in the coaches' poll while Boise State dropped out proves that coaches shouldn't be voting.

Bye week > losing to Louisiana-Monroe as the #8 team in the nation.

To be fair, Boise is winless at the moment, and Michigan State's status as a "good" loss is jeopardized by the fact that the entire Big Ten is a smoking shambles at the moment.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

6-3 South Florida at the half.

Big East football at it's finest ladies and gentlemen.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Alabama and LSU would be proud of this low scoring first half. Anyway, College Gameday will feature the Gators for the second time when they head to Knoxville. I was in Yahoo! Sports and I found a video that proves that Teddy Bridgewater maybe a Dark-horse Heisman candidate sponsored by Eddie George.

Surprise Heisman Candidates.

Alabama and LSU would be proud of this low scoring first half.

This isn't a defensive struggle, this is just a really sloppy game.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Got tickets to WVU's game tomorrow against JMU at FedEx Field! Wooop wooopp.... AND Homecoming in Morgantown against Baylor! I'm very pumped!

Sorry, I'm excited for tomorrow. Anyone else going to any games tomorrow or anytime soon?

I really would love to go to the UNC-UL game, but I rather watch it on tv. Hopefully I want to go see the Game that features the Keg of Nails (UL-Cincy).

Got tickets to WVU's game tomorrow against JMU at FedEx Field! Wooop wooopp.... AND Homecoming in Morgantown against Baylor! I'm very pumped!

Sorry, I'm excited for tomorrow. Anyone else going to any games tomorrow or anytime soon?

Going to the Oregon-Tennessee Tech game tomorrow.

Also, Washington State looks bad. I mean, REALLY bad. Like, I think they'll go 3-9 bad. They seem disorganized and undisciplined. Mike Leach isn't making a good impression on me at all.

Every coach gets a honeymoon period. Let him work the kinks out in his first couple of years before you start calling for his head.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Also, Washington State looks bad. I mean, REALLY bad. Like, I think they'll go 3-9 bad. They seem disorganized and undisciplined. Mike Leach isn't making a good impression on me at all.

Dang, Oregon has a ton of cupcakes on their schedule early on... a game against tennessee tech seems like a week 1 type of game to me.

I have faith that Leach will make WSU good in time. That offense is complicated though. I thought rich rid would be having a rebuilding year himself but evidently not so far.. But we'll see how long that lasts.

That being said he really is a great coach. Love that spread he runs

90758391980.gif

Every coach gets a honeymoon period. Let him work the kinks out in his first couple of years before you start calling for his head.

I'm not calling for his head, I'm just saying that he isn't making a great first impression. This WSU team should be doing better than they are now. And you can only blame coaching for all of the penalties they are committing.

I'm just saying that he isn't making a great first impression.

Few coaches have great first years.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm just saying that he isn't making a great first impression.

Few coaches have great first years.

True. Still, I expected better play from a team that was very competitive last year.

Dang, Oregon has a ton of cupcakes on their schedule early on... a game against tennessee tech seems like a week 1 type of game to me.

Luckily for me, UNC is no cupcake compared to JMU and Tenn. Tech.

Archived