*UPDATED* New Orleans Ramblers SC Concept

GeauxColonels

The unis look really good. The sash on the home does a great job of representing the Mardi Gras flag, and I love the split color on the road. Nice job with the third going with the NOLA flag colors.

I just have three complaints. First off, i like the numbers, but they don't really say "soccer" to me. Usually soccer numbers are pretty simple. I would think about changing them.

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I may look through the Nike catalogs and see if any fonts jump out at me to put in place of what's there now. Are the different colored numbers on the away uniform too much?

No, I actually really like them. Although it wouldn't work for players with single numbers...

Good point. I hadn't thought about that at all.

gYH2mW9.png

Uniform Update

nolaramblersuni.png

Updated number font, added a name on the back, and modified the sponsor logo on the third kit. I like the different numeral colors on the away kit so my thinking is that players with traditionally single-digit numbers would actually be shown with a "0" in front of the number (i.e. "03").

C&C is greatly appreciated.

gYH2mW9.png

I would be happy if this was to take over from Les Rouge de Sportive Association, at least the USA would still have a Southern influence.

The logo is great, and the moon is not to overpowering.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

I would be happy if this was to take over from Les Rouge de Sportive Association, at least the USA would still have a Southern influence.

The logo is great, and the moon is not to overpowering.

Thanks. The intent was for the crescent moon to be fairly subtle in the design.

gYH2mW9.png

These are really great. I like the Mardi Gras colors man does that third kit look sharp. I'd want to see that one on the field a lot.

This may not work but for the single digit away numbers you could try having the left half of the number be purple and the right half green and outline the number in white.

These are really great. I like the Mardi Gras colors man does that third kit look sharp. I'd want to see that one on the field a lot.

This may not work but for the single digit away numbers you could try having the left half of the number be purple and the right half green and outline the number in white.

Thanks for the compliments. I got the inspiration for the third kits from Blackburn of the Barclay's Premier League (hence the original black box sponsor logo).

c_gyaniz.wordpress.com_blackburn-rovers.jpg

I have thought about splitting the single digits down the middle into 2 colors. Maybe I'll mock that up tonight and see how it looks. I'll post it on here for you all to see.

gYH2mW9.png

Another update. Added a white border on the away uniforms...but I'm not sure I like it. Thoughts?

nolaramblersuni.png

Also, I mocked up a single-digit away uniform to give an idea of what it may look like based on New_Member's suggestion. I think the 2-tone digit works...still not sure about the white stroke, however.

nolaramblersawaysingled.png

gYH2mW9.png

I don't think the white border looks too bad (but then again I had recommended it). The two digit jerseys may look a bit worse but I think having a single two-color number needs an outline to give it cohesiveness. If it came down to having an "01" number style and separately colored numbers or a single digit with the white outline, I'd prefer the latter.

I'm digging the jersey and logo set, and I especially like that tri-colored sash on the home jersey. As a suggestion to the away jersey numbers, I like the split colored numbers, why not make the all the digits on the away jersey split colored, whether one or two numbers?

I'm digging the jersey and logo set, and I especially like that tri-colored sash on the home jersey. As a suggestion to the away jersey numbers, I like the split colored numbers, why not make the all the digits on the away jersey split colored, whether one or two numbers?

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into that with the numbers, but it may be overkill to do that with both digits. I may look to keep the stroke but add a little white into the kit design to make the stroke on the numbers seem less forced.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived