Bruins Concepts

fouhy12

Still pretty pixelated. Are you shrinking the logos found on Chris' site? What program are you using to make the logos smaller?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I was shrinking Chris's logos... it was the highest quality I could find... I did the design in Paint

Overall though, how are the uniforms?

Shrink them in Word, and then copy & paste them into Paint.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The uniforms aren't bad at all but the spoked B shouldn't be replaced by the secondary no matter how amazing it may be. Also the white space in between the sleeve stripes and the black cuffs is not present in the hem stripes so you've got to choose how you're going to make the striping consistent.

Midway.png

Well first, make sure they're the same width.

Maybe try adding some alternating color stripes instead of plain white. Or try different striping patterns.

It's your concept. Do everything.

bufg.png

Get rid of the random white line on the sleeves of the yellow jerseys. Personally, I would have made that uniform black, as the sleeve striping could be more consistent (yellow-black-yellow on whites and yellow-white-yellow on blacks)

Overall the concept is improving as you go along, which is nice to see among the newbies. Keep at it, you'll have a really solid concept in no time.

TDZiMMB.png

I agree 100% with JimmyN64; clean up the name plate a little. Not sure where you're getting your numbers and/or if it's the format you're saving it in, but they look "scrunched" together.

Also, thank you for taking the advice given, not blaming the computer program you're using and for not being an overall douchebag. It's the little things that go a long way on this board.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The walking bear logo always makes a good looking shoulderpatch.

And to add with brass, thank you for putting in the effort! It really does make all the difference in the world, and more people will be willing to help you grow as a designer.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived