Posters you had in your room growing up

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently I had some ridiculously obscure posters, because I can't find pics of any. I had the smallest room ever (8'x7', if I stretched out across my bed, I could touch both walls with my fingers and toes. And then turn 90 degrees and do the same thing) so I had limited room for posters. I left the same ones up from about 1998 to when I moved out in 2005, they're still in there today.

-1998 NFL "Feel the Power" poster featuring Quarterbacks. Marino, Young, Elway, Favre, Moon, Bledsoe, Manning, and Leaf...maybe Brunell and Aikman, too. Can't remember if it had 8 or 10.

-1998ish 49ers "See Red" poster with Ken Norton, Jerry Rice, JJ Stokes, and Steve Young.

Oddly, this is the only one I could find. I liked NASCAR a lot as a kid, and this Rusty Wallace poster has been behind my door since at least 1990. It's hidden, so I never took it down...then it got to the point where I kept it up just because it had been there so long. Weird, because mine is the exact same poster, but has the #27 MGD car instead of the #2, meaning it's older.

5V55U45R03nf3ma3odbb7283e324077291f5f.jpg

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The only poster worth having....

majerle91cos-1.jpg

I also had a Barry Sanders one, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere. The Jenny McCarthy poster that DDR posted was on my brother's wall.

This is currently framed and on my wall....

il_570xN.284764976.jpg

Archived