Dexter Morgan

Posters you had in your room growing up

AABI003.jpg

That Don Mattingly "Hit Man" poster is absolutely fantastic.

I never had posters on my wall. I know, I lived a half childhood, but my bedroom was so small I had very little wallspace.

seau96cos-1.jpgodom00cos-1.jpggwynnsix95-1.jpg

Anchorman-Poster.jpg

The middle one:

2241__american_league_pennant(s).jpg

And a whole bunch of Vancouver 2010 Hockey Canada ones.

I can't really find pictures, but I had an awesome Brett Hull poster, a Craig Janney one and an Andy Moog one.

yankstng98sl-1.jpg

I actually just took that one down like 2 or 3 years ago when I painted my room.

tampa_bay_lightning_vincent_lecavalier.jpgFP3511.jpg

Posters, then about 50 pennants.

i had a poster of that hot goalie from the lighting.. you now the female one who played in an exhibition game and was in the "minor leagues"

Not "Sports In General," but the Anchorman poster opened it up. I had this on my wall from like 7th grade on.

197495.jpg

!B)3Vit!EGk~$(KGrHqQOKj4Ewld(uy8sBMPRiVQt9g~~_35.JPG

gooden85si-1.jpg

$(KGrHqEOKpQE23vwWljCBNyH2-p7Pg~~_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqQOKocE3G8UFYrDBNyHi%29nNrw~~_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqEOKicE3F0%29wT0dBNyGTITegg~~_3.JPG

GCYEAR026.jpg

cone89sl-1.jpg

Apparently I had some ridiculously obscure posters, because I can't find pics of any. I had the smallest room ever (8'x7', if I stretched out across my bed, I could touch both walls with my fingers and toes. And then turn 90 degrees and do the same thing) so I had limited room for posters. I left the same ones up from about 1998 to when I moved out in 2005, they're still in there today.

-1998 NFL "Feel the Power" poster featuring Quarterbacks. Marino, Young, Elway, Favre, Moon, Bledsoe, Manning, and Leaf...maybe Brunell and Aikman, too. Can't remember if it had 8 or 10.

-1998ish 49ers "See Red" poster with Ken Norton, Jerry Rice, JJ Stokes, and Steve Young.

Oddly, this is the only one I could find. I liked NASCAR a lot as a kid, and this Rusty Wallace poster has been behind my door since at least 1990. It's hidden, so I never took it down...then it got to the point where I kept it up just because it had been there so long. Weird, because mine is the exact same poster, but has the #27 MGD car instead of the #2, meaning it's older.

5V55U45R03nf3ma3odbb7283e324077291f5f.jpg

The only poster worth having....

majerle91cos-1.jpg

I also had a Barry Sanders one, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere. The Jenny McCarthy poster that DDR posted was on my brother's wall.

This is currently framed and on my wall....

il_570xN.284764976.jpg

AADR004.jpg

SPQVG00Z.jpg

shaquille_o_neal.jpg

And then a bunch of SI for Kids posters that I collected (whose images I can not find on the internet).

Can't find any pictures but I had a Sammy Sosa poster from Cub Foods in my room. It actually might still be up there now.