iPad Lock Screen Schedule Wallpapers

BaseballBacks

So I decided to make a Cubs schedule wallpaper for my iPad's lock screen (all 6 months). Sample is below.

May.jpg

Then my co-workers begged me to make their favorite teams (Twins and Yankees). These work both landscape and portrait. Below are the links to the albums if you so desire to download them. I use the plain color for the regular background and logos for use until the season starts. I wanted to share them in case there are some Cubs, Twins or Yankees fans looking to jazz up their iPad for the upcoming season. I'm not really looking for requests because each team takes a while to do.

Cubs Schedule Wallpapers

Twins Schedule Wallpapers

Yankees Schedule Wallpapers

This looks really good. If your taking reqests, I would love a Brewers one.

I'm not taking requests... sorry. It just takes too long to create everyone's schedule.

wow, not a cubs fan, but this is great

Somedays I wonder why I'm a Cubs fan... thanks for the kind words.

Very cool.

These look great, BB.

And thanks again.

If people are interested, I can share my files so that anyone that knows Photoshop can do other MLB teams. Let me know and I'll get something together.

I have no use for this as I don't own an iPad, but after seeing this I kind of want one. These are really awesome, very well put together.

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't know how much I'd use my iPad before I got it. Now, I use it all the time. Money well spent.

Some people are wondering what they look like on the lock screen. Here are some shots - both portrait and landscape.

OK... so I have the template made as a .PSD file. It contains all six months that are blank. They are two files: one is all the teams squares and the other is the actual wallpaper. If you have used Photoshop before, it shouldn't be hard to figure out how to update it to make it your own favorite team. If you haven't, happy experimenting! If someone so desired, they couldn't as make it into a desktop wallpaper for your PC.

Here is the link. If you do make your own, please give credit where credit is deserved.

Here are some tips so you can edit the file correctly.

1. The squares go behind the month outline.

2. The @ symbol is on the text layer for the day.

3. You can easily change the color of the text for the off-days.

13 straight games, and 28 of 31 days? Wow.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

OK... so I have the template made as a .PSD file. It contains all six months that are blank. They are two files: one is all the teams squares and the other is the actual wallpaper. If you have used Photoshop before, it shouldn't be hard to figure out how to update it to make it your own favorite team. If you haven't, happy experimenting! If someone so desired, they couldn't as make it into a desktop wallpaper for your PC.

Here is the link. If you do make your own, please give credit where credit is deserved.

I dont own an ipad but I may make a desktop wallpaper

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Here are some tips so you can edit the file correctly.

1. The squares go behind the month outline.

2. The @ symbol is on the text layer for the day.

3. You can easily change the color of the text for the off-days.

Is it possible to get .svg at all?

Oregonhelmet.pngOKState.pngBanners.png

Archived