BaseballBacks

iPad Lock Screen Schedule Wallpapers

Do you think you can make an Astros?

I'm not really looking for requests because each team takes a while to do.

Let me Answer that for you

Oh sorry must have missed that!

Excellent execution on this! I'm definitely going to adapt this for a Red Sox schedule on my iPhone. Thank you for sharing!

Oh sorry must have missed that!

I asumed you did...

OK... so I have the template made as a .PSD file. It contains all six months that are blank. They are two files: one is all the teams squares and the other is the actual wallpaper. If you have used Photoshop before, it shouldn't be hard to figure out how to update it to make it your own favorite team. If you haven't, happy experimenting! If someone so desired, they couldn't as make it into a desktop wallpaper for your PC.

Here is the link. If you do make your own, please give credit where credit is deserved.

Here are some tips so you can edit the file correctly.

1. The squares go behind the month outline.

2. The @ symbol is on the text layer for the day.

3. You can easily change the color of the text for the off-days.

Please do add your files! I would love a White Sox one

Already got them uploaded...

These are awesome. I was thinking of something like this, but for my desktop.

If Baseball Backs doesn't mind, I don't mind doing requests. I am finished with my NHL metallic iphone wallpaper series, and still have the desktop wallpaper to do, but I don't mind adding these in. I'm going to try a couple for ipad, though since I don't own an ipad, I am curious to see if I can convert this to a sweet looking desktop wallpaper and willing to give it a try.

Though, since we can do our own I probably won't take requests, I'd just do all teams and post them by division when they are complete. BB let me know if this okay with you or not.

BB let me know if this okay with you or not.

Knock yourself out. You have my permission.

Thanks. I'm working on the Cardinals right now. I do have a question though. How do I switch the "@" symbols to different dates?

BB let me know if this okay with you or not.

Knock yourself out. You have my permission.

Thanks. I'm working on the Cardinals right now. I do have a question though. How do I switch the "@" symbols to different dates?

So you will be starting with the NL central?

1327888613' post='1738960']

The @ signs are with the date. The number is on one line and the @ sign is on the second. Hit return after the number to put in the @ sign.

What are the fonts you used? It says I need to download them so I can edit where the @ signs appear.

1327888613' post='1738960']

The @ signs are with the date. The number is on one line and the @ sign is on the second. Hit return after the number to put in the @ sign.

Thanks. I'll try that.

Bucknut - yep since I'm doing the Cardinals first, I think the NL Central makes the most sense to just continue with them. :)

Edit: BB - I realized I need to eliminate the "@" sign on a few dates, but deleting the the @ symbol doesn't do anything. I'm using GIMP, and I did it once before earlier today, but forgot to save the file :(

Once I get this figured out I should be good to go. Thanks.