• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I would have done:

PanthersLogo.png

PanthersHelmet.png

Here is a full body version.

PanthersBody.png

Why do you have to be so good at design?

Like, this just is so much better than what NFL Properties came up with, it's not fair.

also the panther looks like hes been cut up right now. better fix that.

That's just the shading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It just looks like this years jersey without the NFL Equipment shield, that is noticably the old panther logo below the neck. The Raiders, Giants & maybe Vikings jerseys look to be the same.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Sorry if this has been already been discussed -- But anyone else notice something different about the Panthers jersey in this series of pics? :therock:

tebow_teams.jpg

(Row 3, Column 5)

The lack of the "NFL Equipment" shield points to it being a fashion jersey. I believe, IIRC it looks like the ones that are in the dazzle fabric that are sold at WalMart of all places...

What I find odd is that they had to photoshop him into a Broncos jersey. As disturbing as Tebow wearing a Romo or Brady jersey is, why wouldn't he be in his own Broncos jersey?

It's the same graphic originally used for Peyton Manning, but redone with Tebow's head.

Sorry if this has been already been discussed -- But anyone else notice something different about the Panthers jersey in this series of pics? :therock:

tebow_teams.jpg

(Row 3, Column 5)

The lack of the "NFL Equipment" shield points to it being a fashion jersey. I believe, IIRC it looks like the ones that are in the dazzle fabric that are sold at WalMart of all places...

the only thing missing the chiefs mock turtleneck on tebow

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I don't have a picture of it, but I SWEAR I saw a black Jets jersey on Sports Center today.

And don't wanna keep it about Tebow (God knows we'll get plenty of that), so yeah, same helmet for the Panthers. Hope they don't get too crazy with the rest of the unis.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I don't have a picture of it, but I SWEAR I saw a black Jets jersey on Sports Center today.

And don't wanna keep it about Tebow (God knows we'll get plenty of that), so yeah, same helmet for the Panthers. Hope they don't get too crazy with the rest of the unis.

Could it have been this style jersey?

13246557098.jpg

Could it have been this style jersey?

13246557098.jpg

... that was just strange seeing that.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived