The Carolina Panthers new logo is HERE

DeFrank

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good eye one the gold around the falcons logo. As for the panthers update it is what it is, there is only so much you can do without starting over and they did will with based on what they had. As for the Jaguars logo in 13 needs to be left untouched everything else is open season.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I really enjoy this update. While the mouth is awkward, I'm glad the whiskers finally look right and that the face and arm is better defined. The Panther appears to be more fierce and sleek, whereas before it looked like it was sleeping when somebody poked it.

Er wait, this was a nike update?

I hate it now.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Here's all 32 gloves:

426779_10151231220855721_57460905720_22766962_953177391_n.jpg

Looks like the Panthers is the only "leak." Not sure if the other 31 aren't changing anything or if the redesigns there are too obvious not to catch when making these.

And, for the record, I have no qualms about the new panther. It definitely looks quite badass. Now, the only thing I'm curious about is why Nike makes these with the hand gesture when I remember a college game a year or so ago when a player got flagged for showing off the design.

I do not understand this. I think that if the players started show boating, I would think there would be more unsportsmanlike conduct penalties called...but that is just me.

Yes! It's using a prop and thus a 15 yard penalty. And hey, am I the only one who thinks this glove thing is stupid. "Hey look at me! if I put my hands together just right you can see my team logo!" Yeah dumbass we can see it on your helmet to! Besides NFL Properties did this logo. Not Nike.

A classic example of 'just because it's better doesn't mean it's good.' This is not a great illustration, but it is better than the previous, which should count for something, I think. Maybe.

If NFL Properties did, in fact, do this logo, then I can see why it turned out the way it did. They're just not as good as they used to be. Nike doesn't always hit home runs in the logo or typography department, but they usually do better than this.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Anyone else think that from the looks of the new gloves, the Colts might go with a blue helmet with the white logo?

I don't think I've ever seen Nike have a different logo on the gloves than the helmets, and if so, I'd seem kind of odd

what about those Giants gloves?

Might go along with HGI's facebook status about "What do the Giants and Colts have in common". Just throwing that out there...

Well thats wierd. Could that mean that the Giants will have a white helmet and the Colts could have a blue helmet? The Colts would look good but I'm not so sure about the Giants...

spacer.png

colts+throwbacks+2.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Anyone else think that from the looks of the new gloves, the Colts might go with a blue helmet with the white logo?

I don't think I've ever seen Nike have a different logo on the gloves than the helmets, and if so, I'd seem kind of odd

Might go along with HGI's facebook status about "What do the Giants and Colts have in common". Just throwing that out there...

Well, there is the obvious, "Both have a quarterback whose last name is Manning."

However, I like your idea better. Anything involving a possible uniform design would be interesting to see, especially if the Colta broke out blie helmets.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Well, there is the obvious, "Both have a quarterback whose last name is Manning."

However, I like your idea better. Anything involving a possible uniform design would be interesting to see, especially if the Colta broke out blie helmets.

i cant see the colts changing to blue helmets

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here's all 32 gloves:

Looks like the Panthers is the only "leak." Not sure if the other 31 aren't changing anything or if the redesigns there are too obvious not to catch when making these.

And, for the record, I have no qualms about the new panther. It definitely looks quite badass. Now, the only thing I'm curious about is why Nike makes these with the hand gesture when I remember a college game a year or so ago when a player got flagged for showing off the design.

I do not understand this. I think that if the players started show boating, I would think there would be more unsportsmanlike conduct penalties called...but that is just me.

Agreed. These seem designed to run afoul of the NFL's celebration rules, props being prohibited.

Sure, they fly in college. But pros are held to a somewhat higher standard.

Maybe Goodell will unclench his ass cheeks and let the players have some fine without being charge my yearly salary?

2ly2w09.jpg

Here's all 32 gloves:

Agreed. These seem designed to run afoul of the NFL's celebration rules, props being prohibited.

Sure, they fly in college. But pros are held to a somewhat higher standard.

Maybe Goodell will unclench his ass cheeks and let the players have some fine without being charge my yearly salary?

One can dream...

He's been a bit of a fun-Nazi, hasn't he?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived