Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

Deion.Blackwell8

Alright guys, this is my NFL redesign. I'm still learning how to use InkScape so all of these are done in MS Paint. I have a lot of teams designs down, I just have to put logos/names/numbers on them. I'm not gonna go in any particular order...Here goes nothin'

24/32 Teams Completed

-NFC East-

Dallas Cowboys: Home - Away - Fauxback

New York Giants: Home - Away - Red

Washington Redskins: Home - Away - Away Alternate - Yellow

-NFC West-

Arizona Cardinals: Home - Away - Away Alternate - Black

San Francisco 49ers: Home - Away

Seattle Seahawks: Home - Away - Neon

St. Louis Rams: Home - Away - Away Alternate - Yellow

-NFC North-

Chicago Bears: Home - Away - Away Alternate - Orange

Green Bay Packers: Home - Away - Cheese

-NFC South-

Atlanta Falcons: Home - Away - Red

New Orleans Saints: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Gold

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Home - Away - Black

-AFC East-

Buffalo Bills: Home - Away - Away Alternate

New England Patriots: Home - Away - Away Alternate - Red

Miami Dolphins: Home - Away - Away Alternate - Orange

-AFC West-

Denver Broncos: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Navy

Kansas City Chiefs: Home - Away - Away Alternate

Oakland Raiders: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Silver

San Diego Chargers: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Yellow

-AFC North-

Cleveland Browns: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate

Pittsburgh Steelers: Home - Away

-AFC South-

Houston Texans: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Red

Indianapolis Colts: Home - Away - Away Alternate

Tennessee Titans: Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Powder Blue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee Titans

I'm really tired of the Titans current unis. I went back to the old Oilers color scheme but kept the Titans name and font. The lid is white with a triple stripe. The jersey pretty simple with a contrasting collar, logos on the sleeve, and numbers on the shoulder. Pants are tri-stripe, white at home, powder blue on the road. C/C.

Home - Away - Red

C/C on the Titans

UPDATE ON PAGE 5

So are your trying to make the Titans look like Oilers? That era is dead and there is no need of going back to it in my opinion.

Not trying to make them look like the Oilers. Just trying go with a new scheme and instead of picking random colors, I chose powder blue and red as a nod to the Oilers. If I wanted them to look like the Oilers then they would look exactly like the Oilers.

BTW, Not trying to be rude if I came off as so.

Arizona Cardinals

I'm actually kind of a fan of the Cardinals current set. I like their number font and their logo. But I felt like the piping wouldn't transfer over that well on the Speed Machine template. So I went back to the Arizona flag on the sleeve. But, no, this is no little flag patch. I went sublimated across the entire sleeve, with a little piping to divide the sleeve and shoulder. The collar is same collar as the sleeve, with contrast piping. Added a stripe to the helmet. Pants have same style stripe as the helmet.

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Black

C/C on Cardinals and Titans.

New York Giants

I see the Giants use northwestern stripes at their stadium for decoration, and they wear them on the away jersey so I put them on all of the jerseys. I decided on pair of grey pants was enough. Brought back the red jersey. Added an outline to the numbers. I thought about putting the GIANTS logo on the helmet but I decided to keep the helmet the same.

Home - Away - Red

New England Patriots

No silver for New England. I saw a similar design used by DeFrank and it screamed Pats to me so I had to use it. I kept the number font but I didn't double outline it. I used the wordmark without the "Flying Elvis" on the jerseys. Added a stripe to the helmet. Same stripe from the helmet is on the pants. Also added in a new red jersey.

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Red

Still trying to figure something out for the Titans...leave some ideas for me please guys.

Add a third color to the Jets, like silver, please. Disgustingly bland. And get the Seahawks out of the 2 pale blues phase, and replace 1 with silver.

When you say add silver...do you mean add a silver alternate or add silver to the design...or both

Already brought silver back for the Seahawks...might post them next.

Seattle Seahawks

Had to bring silver back for the Seahawks. Silver lid. Silver sleeves. Silver pants. I went with the "sleevehawk" but I didn't continue the stripes past the head of the Seahawk like on the the throwback jerseys. Dropped the "denim blue" so it's just dark navy, neon, and silver. I replaced the "denim blue" with neon on the logo, obviously. I made sure the Seahawk helmet stripe continued all the way around the helmet, unlike it does currently.

Home - Away - Neon

C/C on the Giants and Patriots

These are really nicely done, you said in MS paint? Impressive. The seahawks duds are gorgeous, the neon one actually would look nice in real life. Keep em coming.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived