Sign in to follow this  
jayjackson3

Baseball 2012

Hey, the Mets have already gone back to looking like winners, that's a step in the right direction.

This is true. They'll look like they did in 1962 in more ways than one.

OK, so they won't be THAT bad, then again it'd be REALLY hard to.

The Red Sox harp on the Irish stuff hard. Green hats, green t-shirts, green jerseys, et. al.

If anything, they seem to have more stuff this year than last.

redsoxshop.com, "St. Patrick's Collection"

FALSE EDIT: I should point out that I really don't mind it, since the St. Patty's Day actual jerseys aren't worn during the regular season (except after the Celtics won in 2008 and Red Auerbach died in 2006, which I completely understand and accept.)

AksVZzHCEAElzGA.jpg

AksVtd-CIAE6p_r.jpg

Mets 2012 St. Patrick's Day Threads

They had Mr Met as a leprachaun on their caps last year. Will they bring them back this year? I really want to get one.

Here are some more completed teams. Please look through them and correct my mistakes. So far these are the corrections I need to make:

-Remove the front number from the Twins Throwback uniform

-Add 'KID' patch to Mets uniforms.

BOS_2012.png

CIN_2012.png

CLE_2012.png

CWS_2012.png

The Cards are wearing that World Series patch all year?

I thought they were above that. Second most World Series victories of all time and all.

This is cool, nicely done... Seeing these makes me realize the A's uniforms might be my favorite in all of sports period. I mean just look at that set they have.

Agreed. The A's color scheme is top-notch. I love it!

These uniforms are great, it's like a MLB style guide for people who don't have access to it

Thanks!

As for the Cardinals, I believe they are wearing the patch all year (or at least most of the year) on all uniforms. But if that ends up not being the case, I can easily change it.

The teams I have left for 2012 are:

Arizona

Chicago NL

Houston

Los Angeles NL

Milwaukee

Philadelphia

San Fransisco

Washington

Seattle

I actually have the Dodgers,Mariners, and Nationals done, I just haven't uploaded them yet. So with only a few more teams to complete, looks like I'll be done before Opening Day (here in the States)

Thanks!

As for the Cardinals, I believe they are wearing the patch all year (or at least most of the year) on all uniforms. But if that ends up not being the case, I can easily change it.

I hope they're not. It doesn't seem like something an organization with their class and history would do. It seems "beneath" them, almost (in fact, it seems beneath EVERY team to do that).

I mean, the Cardinals have won it many times before, and have won it recently, too. It just seems...odd for them to wear it all year.

CWS_2012.png

Whoa, time out--did I miss a memo somewhere? What's with the red alternate?

(Oh by the way, by rule I am obligated to mention just how much I like that comic-style template.)

Did the Red Sox ditch the alt cap with the socks on it?(hope this wasn't covered already...)

I love these.

Are these the official grays for each team? Some of them look really dark.

Did the Red Sox ditch the alt cap with the socks on it?(hope this wasn't covered already...)

They haven't worn that in a while. Don't expect to see it on the field anymore

Yes, thankfully. Might still be on the official style guide but they certainly won't ever see the field again.

I want to say the Rays wear the stirrups on every uniform, but the whites and greys always have the pant leg completely down.