2012 MLB Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Morse to begin the season on the DL.

Oh man, this might be a rough couple of weeks without being able to activate BEAST MODE. No power in the 3-4-5 slots for the Nats until he gets back. Adam LaRoche does not make any pitcher tremble when the bases are loaded.

Too bad his birthday isn't until November... it would be very cool to see him reach 50.

Hopefully he'll play next year, too.

He'll definitely attempt to unless his arm literally falls off. Can't believe he's still doing his thing, what an accomplishment.

EDIT: This Rays play-by-play guy is putting me to sleep. Where's the NESN feed?

I love him. Glad to see he's still got some left in the tank.

I wonder if when Jamie Moyer throws a pitch he will scream out hey you kids get off my lawn.

Come on it was Comedy Gold.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I wonder if when Jamie Moyer throws a pitch he will scream out hey you kids get off my lawn.

Francis, in all of your failed attempts at humor here (and there have been many), that may be the worst one of them all and in your case, that's really saying something. B)

BB52Big.jpg

XD Good one Tank!

You guys are jealous because you don't have a website like him.

If I wanted a website I would have one. It's not like you have to go through some rigorous approval process to be able to get a website. It's, like, $10 a year for a domain name.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived