2012 MLB Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would possibly be the most satisfying regular season win for the Yankees that I can remember in recent times.

Unreal. Opening up the next century of Fenway with something that may have never even happened in the first century of Fenway. But that ballpark scares me all the same, and I never count my chickens until the 27th out is recorded there.

The rational on the Mariners side in the Michael Pineda deal is strating to make a bit more sense.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/7839746/new-york-yankees-shut-michael-pineda-due-shoulder-pain

Whenever a manager says this isn't good, usually means there's a good chance the guys will be done for the year.

Feared that deal would backfire from the get-go. In year one, it appears likely that the Yankees did give away a fantastic prospect for damaged goods. Today notwithstanding, M's fans are going to love The Jesus.

spacer.png

And Bobby Valentine just got booed as he walked back to the dugout post-pitching change.

Edit: He just got booed as he made a pitching change again. I think he's gonna cry

I reckon its time to stop focusing on radio and TV shows and focus on baseball for ol' Bobby V.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

SWEET :censored:ING CAROLINE. SWEET :censored:ING CAROLINE. THEY PLAYED IT. THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED IT. I AM GOING TO GO PUKE. BRB CCSLC.

#takebackfenway #henryout #selltheteam

Tazawa's been pretty impressive though. Too bad he's been brought in about 3 innings too late. Worth noting though.

And also...no Fox I'd rather not watch Wally the Green :censored:ing monster take the streets of Manhattan.

:cursing:

SWEET :censored:ING CAROLINE. SWEET :censored:ING CAROLINE. THEY PLAYED IT. THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED IT. I AM GOING TO GO PUKE. BRB CCSLC.

Tazawa's been pretty impressive though. Too bad he's been brought in about 3 innings too late. Worth noting though.

And also...no Fox I'd rather not watch Wally the Green :censored:ing monster take the streets of Manhattan.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

They only won 2 World Series under his watch. After a drought of...86 years if I remember the pathetic pounding of chests in the early 2000s.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

All of you guys who were clamoring for Francona (and Epstein) to be jettisoned...

you happy now?

Be careful what you wish for. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived