2012 MLB Season

GriffinM6

On a funnier note, the Rays introduced DJ Kitty as a mascot to work with Raymond. That's right, the same DJ Kitty on the commericals, but bigger with a person inside. This makes the Rays one of the few teams with more than one mascot (Boston, Cinncinnati). I feel this is a really great marketing scheme and to appeal younger fans. I just hope that DJ Kitty and the organization can bring fans to the Trop. More in the story. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/dj-kitty-debut-rays-reveal-cat-mascot-145548241.html

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't even begin to describe how glad I am that Burnett is no longer a Yankee.

If not for his performance on one October night in 2009, this would've gone down as one of the biggest bust signings in recent memory (albeit, a totally predictable bust signing). Even so, he was brutal to watch the past two years, and fortunately he won't be around in 2012 to continue his awfulness.

spacer.png

Can't even begin to describe how glad I am that Burnett is no longer a Yankee.

If not for his performance on one October night in 2009, this would've gone down as one of the biggest bust signings in recent memory (albeit, a totally predictable bust signing). Even so, he was brutal to watch the past two years, and fortunately he won't be around in 2012 to continue his awfulness.

He had 3 solid starts in the playoffs in 2009.

Maybe if the Rays' promotional guys were as smart as the front office, people would actually show up to games.
Cork Gaines claims the "housewives and college co-eds" love DJ Kitty

I think college girls love posing with Ronnie Woo-Woo, too. You're in great company already, DJ Kitty.

Also, why does DJ Kitty appear to be in a dorm lounge?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Pedobear at a Penn State game was the zenith of meme-based costumes at sporting events. Now we have a fake Keyboard Cat; surely a strip of bacon with googly eyes is going to turn up at Montgomery Biscuits games in due time. Embrace the decline, bring a soapbox racer.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This makes the Rays one of the few teams with more than one mascot (Boston, Cinncinnati)

Who do you consider to be the Red Sox second mascot?

1207702941_4600.jpg

aafs038The-Green-Monster-Mascot-Pho_display_image.jpg?1275767424

Hmm, weird. I've never seen them before (the two red socks). I like them, though.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived