2013 NHL All Star Game Logo

OhioSportsMan61

I had this thought that it might look better with the whole typeface of the words "all-star game" warped around the above circle. Also, maybe if the star was reduced a little bit in size, the silver lining within might appear less forced and look better. But I don't know for sure. Just some advice you might wanna try out.

I think incorporating the union of the state flag representing would be cool. The Bluejackets font needs to be a part of that.

im not sure what you mean. the two flags coming out of the side are part of the ohio flag, and the red circle with white and blue outlining is part of the flag, too.

I had this thought that it might look better with the whole typeface of the words "all-star game" warped around the above circle. Also, maybe if the star was reduced a little bit in size, the silver lining within might appear less forced and look better. But I don't know for sure. Just some advice you might wanna try out.

im gonna try this, and maybe a few other things later on today, so we'll see how it turns out.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

the star looks squashed. make it less big in width next time.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

here is an update. thinner star and changed the 'columbus 2013'

allstarlogo2.png

does anyone know how to upload an .ai or .svg to photobucket? i would really rather not keep exporting this as a .png bc it loses quality

Solid concept, I like it a lot , but i would make a few changes to make it work better IMO . Make the main star proportions normal not stretched wide , bump it down so it is not in the way of the Columbus 2013 and then move the NHL crest to the middle of the star above the All Star Game and you have a winner

here is an update. thinner star and changed the 'columbus 2013'

allstarlogo2.png

does anyone know how to upload an .ai or .svg to photobucket? i would really rather not keep exporting this as a .png bc it loses quality

Solid concept, I like it a lot , but i would make a few changes to make it work better IMO . Make the main star proportions normal not stretched wide , bump it down so it is not in the way of the Columbus 2013 and then move the NHL crest to the middle of the star above the All Star Game and you have a winner

All of this

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived