Belleville Bulls

Discrim

this one's been in the works for a few months, and I finally figured out how I wanted to go about it...here go the Belleville Bulls

bellevillebullsset.png

I'll be blunt: the cartoon they use on their current whites is ugly as hell. As much of a disgrace as the Soo Greyhounds' mid 90s logo. I went with the classic bull and horned B all the way, and the unis are both loosely based on a certain other group of Bulls. The main dark sweater is, of course, black, and the light sweater is gold, as I figure that would work well here. It's mainly in the sleeves, as what I did here is go with a disconnected diamond, loosely based on the Chicago Bulls' diamond shorts. A straight diamond wouldn't have worked, as I'd either have had to use tiny sleeve numbers, absurdly large diamonds, or the numbers would've overlapped the diamonds. The alt red jersey...well, you remember when NBA teams didn't all wear the same warmup design? Yes, the third is based on the Jordan-era Bulls warmups.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Really wish you'd have used the Red Sox-style numbers of the early 2000s there. But very nice otherwise.

Interesting side fact: I have seen only one OHL game in my life - in Belleville. Damned if I could remember who they played.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

well, you remember when NBA teams didn't all wear the same warmup design? Yes, the third is based on the Jordan-era Bulls warmups.

Ironically, that same template was used by several other teams at the time.... for example, the Clippers back when Brent Barry won the dunk contest.

1996-brent-barry.jpg

That being said, awesome concept. I really dig the third jersey... and it makes me want to start a Favorite NBA Warmup Jacket thread, too.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived