Favorite NBA Warmups

Lights Out

Loved the Suns and the Magic warmups.

Also, the Lakers were classic:

304816-Jones%20lakers%20warmup%20combo.jpg

Same with Celtics:

45208_01_lg.jpg

This Spurs warmup is great I think, but I kinda liked the Fiesta Colors. Probably circa '97?

6040B_lg.jpeg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I miss those individualized warm ups. I don't understand why Adidas thought it would better to use one template for the entire league. Sure, it's (presumably) cheaper to produce, but wouldn't individualized warm ups generate stronger sales?

BTW, I own two of these Bullets warmups from the '80s (one in home white, the other in away blue as shown below):

114769b_lg.jpeg

They're my favorite piece of sports memorabilia.

This Spurs warmup is great I think, but I kinda liked the Fiesta Colors. Probably circa '97?

6040B_lg.jpeg

More like late '80s-early '90s. I saw a live Spurs-Mavericks game during that era where the Spurs wore those.

114379_Knicks_Warriors_Basketball.jpg

67-41252-Y.jpg

Oh, this isn't the worst warm-ups ever, even for an Adidas template, thread? Seriously, this year's warm ups and shooting shirts are by far the worst Adidas has put out.

I really like the previously posted Magic and Suns warm-ups, those are both awesome

What about Pistons Nike made that retro warmup:

i5p254.jpg

I always like Hawks warmup from 96-97:

2258a_lg.jpeg

And Charlotte Hornets from Muggsy Bogues era:

CA1-1985a_med.jpeg

pistons warmups were one of the best of all time I also liked atlanta's back in the late 80's also

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

114379_Knicks_Warriors_Basketball.jpg

67-41252-Y.jpg

Oh, this isn't the worst warm-ups ever, even for an Adidas template, thread? Seriously, this year's warm ups and shooting shirts are by far the worst Adidas has put out.

I really like the previously posted Magic and Suns warm-ups, those are both awesome

I think Adidas stopped caring or they just aren't capable of making anything decent besides their Original clothing/shoe line.

6040B_lg.jpeg

More like late '80s-early '90s. I saw a live Spurs-Mavericks game during that era where the Spurs wore those.

The one in the picture's from '96-97 (you can see the 50th anniversary patch on the sleeve), but I think was introduced in '94 - before that they wore this:

5d267002-0cf6-415b-a62e-aa5e931628a2.jpg

Archived