2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Have the Blues just won back-to-back 1-0 games?

There's no way that's going to keep up.

Look at their home/road splits! 20-3-3 against 8-9-3. Their fall will be a glorious one.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Jackets signed Brett Lebda to a one year deal today. Radek Martinek is out for the year with a concussion.

Does this mean my name has to be "Lebda4Norris" now?

There's a reason we call him LOLebda in Hockeytown.

Holy crap, the Wings v. Yotes game was amazing tonight. Sat 3 rows from the ice... and Bert won it with a beautiful goal. I'd just like some regulation wins every now and again... haha

Who knew that the Ottawa Senators could play this well into the season? They are 14-3-2 since December 13! They are one point out of first place in the Northeast and three points out from holding the top record in the League. How much longer can the team sustain this pace before the wheels start to wobble?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Oilers, Leafs and Avs all made helmets in warm up mandatory starting last night as well. Hopefully this trend continues, because you know after this type of incident, the accidents start flooding in.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Washington and Tampa are grossly underachieving, Florida is overachieving, Winnipeg is where they'd thought they'd be, and Carolina probably isn't going to pull what they did last year. A division that might look worse than the Northwest.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I'd love to agree with the Lightning underachieving, but when the D core is a pile of mush and the goaltending duo is an aged out Roloson and Mathieu Garon masquerading as the starter, it really shouldn't be some huge surprise that they're sitting well out of the playoff picture right now.

But I have to agree with the Caps. They had a miserable stretch last season as well and still wound up with 107 points. Given the crap of the other four teams, the Capitals should really be 10-15 points out in front already.

spacer.png

Nice blachawks win, Patrick Kane may have gotten his swagger back finally.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think the Capitals have four games left with the Panthers on the schedule. Win three of those, two in regulation, and I think we'll get to stop hearing about the magical Panthers and what a great job Longtime Hockey Guy Dale Tallon is doing. The Maple Leafs and Jets should be making it tough on them as well. I don't think a second NASCAtoba Division team makes the playoffs.

Unsatisfying Hawks win. Andrew Shaw didn't score! :mad:

I think the Capitals have four games left with the Panthers on the schedule. Win three of those, two in regulation, and I think we'll get to stop hearing about the magical Panthers and what a great job Longtime Hockey Guy Dale Tallon is doing. The Maple Leafs and Jets should be making it tough on them as well. I don't think a second NASCAtoba Division team makes the playoffs.

Unsatisfying Hawks win. Andrew Shaw didn't score! :mad:

I blame Shaw facts.

twitter

In the soon to be NHL related category here we have Evgeny Kuznetsov rowing a canoe after scoring a goal at the :50 mark of the video

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy :censored:, that might just be the greatest goal celebration ever.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

In the soon to be NHL related category here we have Evgeny Kuznetsov rowing a canoe after scoring a goal at the :50 mark of the video

Can't wait to see him in the NHL.

I believe that's more of a kayaking, actually.

twitter

That was pretty awesome. Gonna suck when Cam Derpman A Good Tough Western Canadian Kid breaks a stick over the back of his neck for "disrespecting the game."

Archived