2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

In the soon to be NHL related category here we have Evgeny Kuznetsov rowing a canoe after scoring a goal at the :50 mark of the video

The hottest move to hit the ice, it's "The Banacek!"

Felt like tonight was a solid win for the Blackhawks against the Fauxhawks. Panthers' top line still playing like there's saltpeter in their water bottles, and it was good to see the Hawks exploit a team on the slide. Plus, Kaner got his slumpbuster. Well, he actually got his slumpbuster at The Hangge-Uppe at 3:53am, but regardless, nice goal!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would not dare do that in the NHL.

I hope he does it and gives Don Cherry and Damien Cox a couple of goddamn aneurysms.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Is Rangers-Bruins on NHL Network today? Because, uhh, MSG is never returning to Time Warner this rate and usually with Center Ice/NHL Network there's a grey area here in CNY where you get the Islanders and Devils, but usually not the Sabres and Rangers though sometimes you do get the Rangers through that method

EDIT: Yes, it is. Hopefully they don't consider that a local blackout then

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Here they are, your Boston Bruins!

Very selective editing. I don't care how nasty or cheap or predatory the Bruins may be, if it involves the Canucks losing and getting smacked around, I'm all for it. I understand the point of the post was more to show the Bruins in a negative light and not so much hype the Canucks, but give me a break.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Very selective editing. I don't care how nasty or cheap or predatory the Bruins may be, if it involves the Canucks losing and getting smacked around, I'm all for it. I understand the point of the post was more to show the Bruins in a negative light and not so much hype the Canucks, but give me a break.

I'm not a Boston fan by any means, but Vancouver is one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen. For them to try and paint another team as dirty is like the kettle calling the pot black. What a joke.

I understand "sports hate" and how intense we as fans can get, and I generally think you're a good guy CS85, but that's just a stupid statement to make. Besides, it didn't just focus on the Canucks/Bruins rivalry.

Dirty hockey is dirty hockey. The Canucks are pretty bad in that regard, but so are the Bruins.

He would not dare do that in the NHL.

I hope he does it and gives Don Cherry and Damien Cox a couple of goddamn aneurysms.

Can you imagine the Coaches Corner the Saturday after he does that in the NHL...oh the horror

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

There's so many things wrong with this video that I really don't know where to being.

It's better to just pretend that it doesn't exist, Brass. Better to just pretend that that stupid video doesn't exist.

spacer.png

Totally not Andrew Ference's fault that the Rangers player didn't have the proper balance and readiness to get elbowed between the numbers, you guys.

Archived