2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Damn, that was cathartic.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between periods the blackhawks stared into the empty lifeless void of Jonathan Toews eyes, in which they had a collective vision of the great golden god Yama, Lord of Death, who gave the team wordless instruction on how to defeat the hated Red Wings.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Part of me knew getting out shot a ton and not getting a lot of offense was going to catch up with the Flames. Granted Calgary's bottom six is pretty much an AHL roster, but still, the Oilers are killing them.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Wow, what a great hockey game that was... ;) You had to love that open ice 3rd period... I could have sworn it was the Nashville Predators out there.

Oh well, it's just one game... Just need to hang on until Dats gets back.

The Jets lost 5-4 in OT and were as lucky as hell to just get a point out there game today against the Flyers. Pavlec made 50 saves and maybe the save of the year.

The whole 3rd and overtime was controled by the Flyers and the Jets looked like they didn't care at the end of it.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

The Jets lost 5-4 in OT and were as lucky as hell to just get a point out there game today against the Flyers. Pavlec made 50 saves and maybe the save of the year.

The whole 3rd and overtime was controled by the Flyers and the Jets looked like they didn't care at the end of it.

http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=96&id=159360

Yeah, I'd think so.

You had to love that open ice 3rd period... I could have sworn it was the Nashville Predators out there.

If you're accusing the worst defensive team in the league of running a trap, well, okay, but.

ugh whatever I'm just gonna cue up five M. Bison videos at once and peace out

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Yeah, I'd think so.

vince_omg.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yeah, I'd think so.

vince_omg.gif

Perfect gif for this situation.

The Blue Jackets are going to win just enough games to finish 29th. Watch it happen.

You weren't going to win the lottery anyway.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That's cool that Sam Gagner has three points on the night. So it wasn't just us.

It's not cool that the Coyotes have five power plays in this game already. I'm sure most of them were gifts, too, because as we learned with the magical parking lot, the only way the Coyotes can succeed is with gifts.

EDIT: cool, and a five/game against Clifford. Gotta give the Coyotes all the help they can get so they can make the playoffs and maybe not lose $41 million a year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That's cool that Sam Gagner has three points on the night. So it wasn't just us.

It's not cool that the Coyotes have five power plays in this game already. I'm sure most of them were gifts, too, because as we learned with the magical parking lot, the only way the Coyotes can succeed is with gifts.

EDIT: cool, and a five/game against Clifford. Gotta give the Coyotes all the help they can get so they can make the playoffs and maybe not lose $41 million a year.

Don't forget beneficial scheduling.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You had to love that open ice 3rd period... I could have sworn it was the Nashville Predators out there.

If you're accusing the worst defensive team in the league of running a trap, well, okay, but.

ugh whatever I'm just gonna cue up five M. Bison videos at once and peace out

Trap? No. Having zero forecheck and bogging down the neutral zone? Maybe...

Don't forget beneficial scheduling.

Beneficial scheduling like two home games each against Detroit and Chicago so they can get 15,000 for four games? :P

Fake edit: FUUUUUUUUUU. 4-4.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Yea because a shoulder/elbow into the jaw of a player that doesnt even see you coming is something Bettman just materialized so his beloved Coyotes can win. Whatever, 4-4 with 2:30 left. Go Yotes

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived