2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Well, see you later Jeff Carter. Thanks for half-heartedly pretending like you didn't completely hate it here. And congrats on being reunited with your BFF mike Richards.

Why couldn't you guys have shipped him before Tuesday? :P

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Columbus wins the deal. Please bring this post back up in the future if you must, but I doubt Jeff Carter can help the Kings offense this year. Enjoy the sunset strip drunky. Also I still doubt Rick Nash gets traded at the deadline.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Welcome back, Kyle Quincey!

Edit: On the subject of the Carter trade, I think Columbus made out really well. Carter's overrated, and Johnson and a 1st-rounder can't possibly hurt the Jackets, can they?

Well, when you consider that Columbus will inevitably :censored: up the pick....

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That's 7 in a row for the Leafs. Instead of making up ground on Ottawa and shutting the door on Montreal, Winnipeg, and Washington, we're now in freefall. Unless the Jets blow a 4 goal lead, they're up 2 points with 2 games in hand and Washington's 2 points back with a game in hand.

MapleLeafsToaster.jpg

(We're toast).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Florida lost in the shootout again. Jets hold the lead and they're in third place, though the Panthers have four games in hand. That's, well, not so good for those of us who want the Jets to win the division.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Bryan Allen to the Hawks for a 4th....is this rumor fake? I'm getting no truth from it just yet. I'd love the pickup if it was true.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bryan Allen to the Hawks for a 4th....is this rumor fake? I'm getting no truth from it just yet. I'd love the pickup if it was true.

Heres the tweet that started that whole mess:

Dave Lozo ‏ @DaveLozo

"This just in. Yes, it's official. The Hurricanes have sent Bryan Allen to the Blackhawks for a fourth-round pick." -- Monday's biggest news

Not true.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Blackhawks took the 3rd period off. Epic collapse here, a true embarrassment.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Blackhawks take more shifts/periods/games off than any team in this league. They're not coached to try hard. I'm not sure how that's epic.

Jets made it tough for themselves at the end again. Winnipeg is now at the top of the NASCAR Division.

Magical Coyotes about to win yet again because Calgary can't hold a two-goal lead. Silly me, thinking any team in this league were any match for Mike Smith and Ray Whitney.

The Blackhawks take more shifts/periods/games off than any team in this league. They're not coached to try hard. I'm not sure how that's epic.

"Epic" in this context was that around the 7 minute mark, whatever remaining energy they had left them. It was like somebody vacuumed the muscles out of their legs.

twitter

Archived