2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=618806&navid=DL|MIN|home

(**) (**) (**) (**) (**):notworthy:

Everybody( well at least the HF boards Wild fans) hated Zidlicky. Foster and Veilleux are just pluggers but 2 picks and a prospect! Good job Chuck Fletcher!

New Jersey: If you gotta "Z" in your name, we'll take you.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Thanks, Buzz.

Hard to detect sarcasm on the internet, Buzz.

On a note more related to the topic at hand, the New York Rangers have traded Wojtek Wolski to the Florida Panthers for Mike Vernace and a third round draft pick in 2013.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Jets placed Antti Miettenen on waivers for the purpose of making him feel bad for playing worse than Eric Fehr.

Actually, I think it has absolutely nothing to do with that, but rather the fact that he's coming over from playing in Europe and must pass waivers before he can play with the Jets.

Isnt that what happened last year with Nabokov, how he was mad he had to go to the Island instead of Detroit?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I just put the Jets game on. They're already down 1-0 to St. Louis twelve minutes in. If this score holds, I'll be very annoyed.

Pretty upset about the Panthers getting Wolski for nothing. He's pretty good. Jets need to counter that move.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Can't believe Steve Tambellini re-signed Ales Hemsky, when he probably could have got something decent for him. No, wait. I can believe it, and now he's trying to reup Ryan Smyth. The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The Blackhawks take more shifts/periods/games off than any team in this league. They're not coached to try hard. I'm not sure how that's epic.

Jets made it tough for themselves at the end again. Winnipeg is now at the top of the NASCAR Division.

Reminds me of the Sharks. Well, the Sharks tend to get mesmerized by the puck too much in their own zone. Some Sharks fans on facebook are saying the Sharks are back after beating Toronto. Back where? To playing like they should? I don't think so - it was a hard fought victory, yes, and no offense to Toronto, the Maple Leafs are no Detroit.

2 Wins on the road trip - TWO: Washington and Toronto. I'm fairly certain there's still a lot of work to do. Then again maybe it's just me and my high standards.

Archived