2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS DETROIT'S SONG YOU STUPID GITS.

Think it got put into general domain after it became the offical theme song of happy hour.

Yes it is, but when Detroit makes a point of holding general sing-a-longs to this regularly during games, an association between the two forms.

Gay slurs are wrong, but I'm not sure how reasonable it is not to budget for hyper-aggressive males engaged in competition suggesting that their opponents are not hyper-aggressive males.

Anyone who suggests that a gay man can't be "hyper-aggressive" doesn't really know any gay men.

Which is exactly why homophobic slurs are as wrong as racist slurs.

I'll bring up what my high school english teacher used to say whenever he caught someone saying that word...

:censored: (unit), archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks

"Now why would you want to call someone a bundle of sticks?"

Gay slurs are wrong, but I'm not sure how reasonable it is not to budget for hyper-aggressive males engaged in competition suggesting that their opponents are not hyper-aggressive males.

Anyone who suggests that a gay man can't be "hyper-aggressive" doesn't really know any gay men.

Which is exactly why homophobic slurs are as wrong as racist slurs.

I'll bring up what my high school english teacher used to say whenever he caught someone saying that word...

:censored: (unit), archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks

"Now why would you want to call someone a bundle of sticks?"

If that happened in my class I would tell the student that he/she has detention tomorrow after school, same for the kids that casually toss out the N word regardless of race.

Yeah, Doughty really bent Lombardi over a barrel and showed him all fifty states on this one.

No he didn't. Doughty's camp (agent) wanted $7 over 5 years, the Kings were offering $6.8 over 6 or 7 years. So instead of Drew becoming an unrestricted free agent at 26, the Kings get him for 3 more years and by the time the contract is up, it will be a steal of a deal. It also affords the Kings flexibility to go out and sign or trade for future talent if needed. If you want to talk about a player who bent someone over a barrel, look at just about anyone who signs in Toronto, with the Rangers, or look at Kovalchuck.

Archived