Fashion Caps that are better or equally as good as the primaries

GriffinM6

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Tampa do away with theses following the 2010 season?

pMLB2-8778402dt.jpg

Ahhh, the Brayser Caps

Is this only for caps not worn on the field? or just any that aren't the primaries because the rays wore those for games.

tampa-bay-rays-plaid.jpg

They were hookups with their plaid blazers("Braysers")

Did Tampa do away with theses following the 2010 season?

pMLB2-8778402dt.jpg

Ahhh, the Brayser Caps

Is this only for caps not worn on the field? or just any that aren't the primaries because the rays wore those for games.

tampa-bay-rays-plaid.jpg

They were hookups with their plaid blazers("Braysers")

I always thought those were one-offs. How many times did they wear those? Almost looks like a modern-day Bill Veeck-type gimmick but at the same time there is a certain charm to those. :)

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Brewers:

umich-navy-full.jpg

So much classier than the "HEY, WE'RE SPONSORED BY MILLER!!!" caps they wear now.

looks like a michigan hat

Maybe... but maize is way too important to the Wolverines identity and since both Michigan and Wisconsin are Big Ten states, it wouldn't be too hard for them to figure out the difference.

Kinda on topic, kinda off topic. I was browsing through some caps on eBay and thought this White Sox fashion cap looked pretty nifty and could be an alt if they added some color to their set.

My link

I'm not interested in that specific hat, but would you trust buying a New Era cap off eBay and from that seller? I know all about fake soccer and football stuff on eBay, but not ballcaps. And if so, does that seller look trustworthy? I know this is semi off topic, but I didn't know where else to put it. Figured a lot of y'all would be a great source of information!

Kinda on topic, kinda off topic. I was browsing through some caps on eBay and thought this White Sox fashion cap looked pretty nifty and could be an alt if they added some color to their set.

My link

I'm not interested in that specific hat, but would you trust buying a New Era cap off eBay and from that seller? I know all about fake soccer and football stuff on eBay, but not ballcaps. And if so, does that seller look trustworthy? I know this is semi off topic, but I didn't know where else to put it. Figured a lot of y'all would be a great source of information!

I would. I've never heard of knockoff hats before and I figure those would be harder to make than jerseys (stitching and putting it together). Plus, the price isn't dirt cheap: it's $26, so it's probably not a fake.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

i saw this a few days ago and i wnated to buy it. now the angels need to this logo back right away:China_NE_Angels_fashion_cap201078135591.jpg

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I really don't like that Rays cap. Look, I'm all for creativity, and I'm not a fan of the current Rays look, but this just looks bad. Red logo, white drop-shadow, on an orange cap, not to mention not a very attractive shade. What I would love to see from the Rays as a fashion cap would be a dark green and powder blue cap. Now THAT- would be great!

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived