Fashion Caps that are better or equally as good as the primaries

GriffinM6

i saw this a few days ago and i wnated to buy it. now the angels need to this logo back right away:China_NE_Angels_fashion_cap201078135591.jpg

I'd rather see them use an interlocking "LA" than that, to be honest.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to post twice in a row; but I wanted to mention that you can design your own fashion cap at the New Era site.

Here is one that I did, of a Washington Nationals cap in the Expos' style:

capwashingtonexposstyle.png

I both love and hate this cap. I love it due to it being honorific toward the Nationals oft overlooked history as the Expos. I hate it because it's a reminder that the Expos are gone (and if I'm not mistaken, Montreal currently is the only city in North America to have lost their MLB team and not have a second team or replacement team (DC used to have the dis-honor ironically enough)).

hey guys. what do you think of this for the A's./ i made it myself:

79260119_detail.png

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Is there really a difference between the Michigan M and the mid-70s Brewer M?

umich-navy-full.jpg

hank-aaron-si1.jpg

(Side note: this may be the most beautiful picture of this Brewer uniform that I have ever seen.)

hank-aaron-brewers.jpg

Maybe the "V" portion of the Michigan M is a bit deeper? Anyway, I agree with Illwauk that this Michigan-like M logo is much better than the Miller M that the Brewers use now.

I really don't like these uniforms but I just had to say that I LOVE this color combo. Royal Blue and Yellow are just so totally eye pleasing to me. I hope that they go back to that really soon.

sorry for derailing the thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to post twice in a row; but I wanted to mention that you can design your own fashion cap at the New Era site.

This is pretty awesome, I wrote them an e-mail about a year ago suggesting this idea. I don't know if this already existed back then or what, but still cool.

That said, I'm pretty disappointed by how few logos they have in the database, certain teams missing altogether, how little control you have customizing details of the logos, and the fact that the cap color choices don't match the logo color choices. Could be a great service once they work these bugs out.

Archived