Super Bowl Halftime Show

rmackman

First off, Maddona was terrible. Something seemed off about the dancing, Madonna looked like she almost fell on a few occassions (like one time when trying to step onto one of the bleacher seats), and she very clearly lip-synched. Then you add in LMFAO, M.I.A. and Cee Lo Green, who all suck, and it makes it nearly unwatchable.

Why not go with Stevie Wonder? Nobody doesn't like Stevie Wonder. And he's a very safe choice.

And also.. it was just a middle finger. Are we really that :censored:ing sensitive?

Agree with all of this.

Also, was it just me or was Madonna's lip syncing really, really bad last night? It might've just been the TV I was watching on.

Yeah it was really bad.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRRRRR!!!

Everything sucks!!!!

GRRRRR!!!

Come on, folk?you know how the game go by now!

Hatin' is what we DO around here. (Some more than others.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

GRRRRR!!!

Everything sucks!!!!

GRRRRR!!!

Come on, folk—you know how the game go by now!

Yep...and it's about 1000 Silky Johnson wannabees 'round this muhfugga.

vlcsnap-80551.png

Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

GRRRRR!!!

Everything sucks!!!!

GRRRRR!!!

Come on, folk?you know how the game go by now!

Yep...and it's about 1000 Silky Johnson wannabees 'round this muhfugga.

vlcsnap-80551.png

Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

(in the voice of Silky)

Jigga, Terrell Suggs went to "Ball So Hard?" More like "Done So Soon."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

While many people are ragging on this under petty (I could tell there was lip-syncing!) or faulty (I don't know who LMFAO is!) premises, the whole meta-bitching (that is to say, bitching about the bitching) act is, as it would logically follow, doubly tiresome. Especially when you do it for everything.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think this might be a curse from the Malfunction in the Super bowl. Ever since this happened, we been dealt with older, less capible performers then a generation crisis. Even though I respect Madonna as a singer, I rather take Eminem over Madonna any day even if he cusses. He represents the modern age of music and appeals to the modern generation of fans.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I can't believe none of you guts have mentioned the most annoying person there! Nicki Minaj! Holy :censored: she is annoying. I dont understand why these people get payed to talk fast.

WARNING: you might die of stupidity.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

The middle finger freak out, however, ensures get the Eagles or Genesis next year.

Billy Joel. With the proviso that his playlist be restricted to everything prior to An Innocent Man (AKA "pissed off Billy")

I think this might be a curse from the Malfunction in the Super bowl. Ever since this happened, we been dealt with older, less capible performers then a generation crisis. Even though I respect Madonna as a singer, I rather take Eminem over Madonna any day even if he cusses. He represents the modern age of music and appeals to the modern generation of fans.

Please stop posting.

With all the complaining about the halftime shows in recent years, I just think it will be Brooks & Dunn next year. ^_^

That'd be great, except Brooks & Dunn broke up in 2010. :P

Stop complaining. The halftime show was NOT that bad. I've seen better and worse, and so have you. Let's all stop acting like this is the harbinger of the apocalypse, please?

Yeah, it wasn't that bad. They just had the wrong playlist.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

While many people are ragging on this under petty (I could tell there was lip-syncing!) or faulty (I don't know who LMFAO is!) premises, the whole meta-bitching (that is to say, bitching about the bitching) act is, as it would logically follow, doubly tiresome. Especially when you do it for everything.

There's no real way to raise this issue without some nimrod pointing out how you're triply worse for bitching about the bitching about the bitching. You're brave for heaving done so.

Now I'm four levels in because people don't have interesting opinions (which is what the real problem is).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Admirals bitches about everything, so of course he bitches about bitching after having joined in the original bitching.

Considering it was Super Bowl halftime show... I thought it was pretty good. Yeah, it likely would have been better if it hadn't been lip-synched, but I wasn't suprised that it was. All in all, they put on an entertaining show. It's not an intimate concert; it's a bit ludicrous to expect the results to end up like one.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

There's no real way to raise this issue without some nimrod pointing out how you're triply worse for bitching about the bitching about the bitching. You're brave for heaving done so.

Now I'm four levels in because people don't have interesting opinions (which is what the real problem is).

Bitchception?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

In the cesspool of suck that was that half time show, this at least had the potential to be interesting.

Oh wait, no-one saw it, and yet it'll still be used as an excuse for yet further blandifying, :censored:ing awesome...

I'm beginning to come round to the idea someone had in the season thread of just having Chamber Music for next year's show. Either that or go as intentionally non PC as possible and have someone like Rammstein or GWAR play.

Only if they start off with "Amerika".

soundersbanner.png

In the cesspool of suck that was that half time show, this at least had the potential to be interesting.

Oh wait, no-one saw it, and yet it'll still be used as an excuse for yet further blandifying, :censored:ing awesome...

I'm beginning to come round to the idea someone had in the season thread of just having Chamber Music for next year's show. Either that or go as intentionally non PC as possible and have someone like Rammstein or GWAR play.

Only if they start off with "Amerika".

It will never happen.... unless they replace "Coca-Cola" with "Pepsi" ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

With all the complaining about the halftime shows in recent years, I just think it will be Brooks & Dunn next year. ^_^

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

brooks.jpg216-t518330-500.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived