Sign in to follow this  
totc

America's Game on NFL Network -- Giants

Usually, the opening week of the 2012 season sees the release of the next America's Game: The Super Bowl Champions, those hour-long documentaries that are, to me, some of NFL Films' best work.

The Giants' season, to be frank, is going to be pretty much on the back burner until Week 14 when they were down 12 against the Jets, then won that game and ran the table the rest of the season.

I'd love Coughlin to be back in the documentary, but NFL Films typically does not repeat people.

My guesses:

Victor Cruz

Jason Pierre-Paul

Ahmad Bradshaw

The narration is James Gandolfini (like it was in 2008).

Your suggestions?

They only one I would replace is Bradshaw with Steve Weatherford.

Not many people noticed it, but I thought Weatherford should have been given some serious consideration for MVP. Obviously that wasn't going to happen, but how many times did he put the Patriots back on their own 10 yard line or worse with his punts? One of his punts helped set up the first score of the game even. It might very well be the greatest game ever for a punter when you consider the magnitude of that game.

I thought he played a huge role in that game and without his performance I'm not sure the Giants win. I think that would be a nice way of saying thank for you for his efforts.

Chase Blackburn

Victor Cruz

Jason Pierre-Paul

If i had to put one more its Justin Tuck.

Narrated by James Gandolfini like in 2008.

Chase Blackburn

Victor Cruz

Jason Pierre-Paul

If i had to put one more its Justin Tuck.

Narrated by James Gandolfini like in 2008.

Aw, heck. Justin Tuck would be a great quotemonger for Steve Sabol!