Russia

Scandinavia

Australia

China

Japan/Korea

Middle East

Eastern Europe

Brazil

I think that's all of them, but I wanted to do most of Europe first. The first 3 will be done eventually.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An African league, a Mexican/Central American/Caribbean league, or a South American league would be cool to see at some poinnt in the distant future if you ever get around to it. Love the new yakball logo.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Moving on to the 3rd league in Yakball, this time will be the British Isles. I have teams in all 4 parts of the UK, and two teams in Dublin.

Wembley Wanderers

First is a team from London. Originally I had a team at the Olympic park, but they're tearing down the basketball arena, so I put it in a more historic location. Wembley Wanderers was suggested, and I really loved it. I wanted to make a simple logo to make it seem classy. Simple hand made W in a roundel!

Wembley.png

The team was inspired by Arsenal(The other London team will be Chelsea, so heads up). I did red with white sleeves, and then made my own nike-fied clash with lightning bolt designs.

WembleyUnis.png

Working on London City's logo right now, so that will be next!

darn the forum would let me in till now.....I will make my list anyways:

London Monarchs (yes the NFLE team)

London Bulldogs aka Churchhill's Boys

Leeds Legion

Liverpool Scousers/Livabirds (Purple main color with Red/Blue accents)

Birmingham Brindles

Manchester Machine (agreed it fits perfectly with the city and the movie)

Sheffield Thursday

Newcastle Neutrons

Nottingham Forest Rangers

Cardiff Tardis YC

Aberdeen Highlanders

Edinburgh Claymores (NFLE)

Belfast Brewers

Dublin Athcliath

Cork City (because i love that town)

At least you didnt pick Chelsea!

and in protest of having Seattle and Vancouver WITHOUT PORTLAND- Portland Pioneers Green (British Racing), Black and Maroon!

TIMBERS, DUCKS, TRAIL BLAZERS, 49ers, SF GIANTS, BC LIONS, LIVERPOOL, AFL, SARACENS, HARLEQUINS LOTUS, Essendon...etc.

*suggestions

and in protest of having Seattle and Vancouver WITHOUT PORTLAND- Portland Pioneers Green (British Racing), Black and Maroon!

Hahaha, Thanks for the suggestions man. But I just kinda chose the biggest markets with the good arenas. Originally I had Portland, then there was rumblings about a new arena in Seattle, so I went with it.

If I ever do a second division for the US, believe me that Portland would get a team!

Simple and classy, and I especially like it as an Arsenal fan. I would suggest butting the Barclays script in white, but looks good overall. Would be very interested to see a second U.S. division if you get around to it. Looking forward to more!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I really like the US and Canadian Leagues...I can't wait to see what you do with dublin...Wembley is pretty good but I would make the Barclays script a different color...powder blue doesn't really go with Red and Black. Otherwise...looks really good. But please, when you do the Dublin teams, make one sponsor either Guinness or Harp and the other Murphy's Irish Stout (better as a beer). Thanks.

spacer.png

GORGEOUS

Kind of Arsenal-esque on the home.

I feel like one of the Dublin teams has to be "Shamrock" or something.

Glasgow Celtic YC and Glasgow Rangers YC would be cool, as if the two historic football clubs created yakball clubs concurrently, too.

spacer.png

Maybe, if you find time, you could make another team for the US, for Brooklyn. Just to have a rivalry potential...Really good looking so far...I like the update for Exhibition Toronto but I did like the original, and the Empire NYC Alt Logo is much better now.

spacer.png

Archived