NHL 2012-2013: Possible Uniform Changes

Morgan33

The retro logos are probably a reference to the 2013 Winter Classic.

I know. Likely a leak as to what they'll be wearing.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what logo do they use for dallas? sadly, both texas logos were retired from the uniforms, with the primary on the shoulders and the arched dallas on the chest?

i guess i have a similar question about the rangers.

what logo do they use for dallas? sadly, both texas logos were retired from the uniforms, with the primary on the shoulders and the arched dallas on the chest?

Dallas has the Texas logo.

Rangers have their Winter Classic logo from last year.

I'm guessing the Texas logo is still listed as an official alternate, even if they've removed them from the sweaters.

Flat version.

CGOEHeader%5BUTSW%5D%20990x110.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I hope they start using the standalone Star more often. Like, as a shoulder patch, to be specific.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

i haven't seen it with my own eyes, but my information is solid. i'm not going into more detail than that... but i have two totally unrelated sources on the matter. i feel like such a dork for using language like this, but i really dont want to compromise any of the people who have let me know whats up. there's a lot that i'm not saying. you'll just have to wait and trust me... or not trust me, and assume that the current logo, sans wordmark, on a shiny shield is the new logo.

-edit-

it very well may be part of the "20 years in dallas" logo, though. i've never seen it. or heard anything about it, other than that it's going to exist and adorn the sweaters.

i haven't seen it with my own eyes, but my information is solid. i'm not going into more detail than that... but i have two totally unrelated sources on the matter. i feel like such a dork for using language like this, but i really dont want to compromise any of the people who have let me know whats up. there's a lot that i'm not saying. you'll just have to wait and trust me... or not trust me, and assume that the current logo, sans wordmark, on a shiny shield is the new logo.

-edit-

it very well may be part of the "20 years in dallas" logo, though. i've never seen it. or heard anything about it, other than that it's going to exist and adorn the sweaters.

Don't worry. I've been hear long enough to know that when a member has the chance to get exclusive information about upcomming changes that are yet to be publicized, that they need to keep their mouth closed.

i do sorta love "the coolest game on earth" crap... it's very early 90's. very glow-puck.

maybe the stars are going to convince jagr to grow back the mullet and pretend we're not in the 20-teens.

Archived