NHL 2012-2013: Possible Uniform Changes

Morgan33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems as if the Kings are going to use their throwbacks as their 3rds this year(if there is a season) as King had a helmet made for the jersey.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A29cEmhCUAAbuS8.jpg:large

Never thought I'd say this, but I'll miss the old purple/black/silver Kings. The only consolation is that the Purple Kings may be seen a lot more in the future.

Now if they just fix the waist stripes on the home ones and the lockout ends...

(Maybe even make the actual logo on the chest silver)

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Just got this message from the Marlies.

We'll be unveiling our new jerseys at the end of September but meanwhile, you can have a sneak peek of their new look in the latest NHL13 game.
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The new Marlies jerseys are just a rehash of the Leafs' current jerseys

http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/09/17/nhl13-offers-a-preview-of-several-new-ahl-uniforms/

It's all they needed to do. Would have liked to see the crown/leaf alternate return on the shoulders though.

I hope to almighty God that these aren't Syracuse's actual new uniforms, these are a trainwreck:

CC4912E8-14E7-451F-BC7C-2B98BCC4A7F1-999-00000084A3FC5692.jpg

That uniform makes absolutely no sense, especially if it's juxtaposed with their current logo. :puke:

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Kinda off-topic, but did the LA Kings have an unveiling for either of their new jerseys (the black or the white)? If so, are there any photos or videos from them? I can't seem to find anything about either, and I can't say I specifically remember watching anything for either of them.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Kinda off-topic, but did the LA Kings have an unveiling for either of their new jerseys (the black or the white)? If so, are there any photos or videos from them? I can't seem to find anything about either, and I can't say I specifically remember watching anything for either of them.

White was unveiled at the draft.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The Kings have new jerseys?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Of last year.

hockey week, are you referring to the talk of having the home jersey's hem stripe match the road's? If so, that's only pure speculation/wishful thinking from around here.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Of last year.

hockey week, are you referring to the talk of having the home jersey's hem stripe match the road's? If so, that's only pure speculation/wishful thinking from around here.

No, no, nothing so in-depth. The team I worked for is building their theme around being like the LA Kings, underdogs with little respect and whatnot, and Part of those "things in common" are new jerseys added at different times, first dark, then a matching white. So, I'm trying to find some video, or photos even, of when the Kings first unveiled their current blacks, and then their whites.

Without sound, having a draft pick it the jersey on would work, in a pinch, but the year the whites were added, the Kings didn't have a first round pick, so no clip of someone putting n the sweater. I just wondered if they did anything special for either of their current jerseys, or even a promo video for them like other trams have done

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Of last year.

No, no, nothing so in-depth. The team I worked for is building their theme around being like the LA Kings, underdogs with little respect and whatnot, and Part of those "things in common" are new jerseys added at different times, first dark, then a matching white. So, I'm trying to find some video, or photos even, of when the Kings first unveiled their current blacks, and then their whites.

Without sound, having a draft pick it the jersey on would work, in a pinch, but the year the whites were added, the Kings didn't have a first round pick, so no clip of someone putting n the sweater. I just wondered if they did anything special for either of their current jerseys, or even a promo video for them like other trams have done

To answer the question, they didn't do any unveiling until they skated on the ice with them. Those were the only official unveilings.

Archived