What Teams Do You Support?

evanmaldonado

NFL: Washington Redskins (Favorite sports team period. Every other team in my list I only support)

MLB: Washington Nationals & New York Yankees

College Football (FBS only): Maryland, Florida State, Virginia Tech, UConn, & Marshall

College Basketball: Maryland & Georgetown

** In general I support most local (DC area) teams.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Look at my username. You might figure out what team I support most. (Well not so much now since Ol' Man Glazer has been steady leeching what measly asse?you know what, let's just move on. :P) The other teams I primarily support are down in my sig.

@

Imma take infrared's approach with this?that of teams i like/enjoy watching.

San Antonio Spurs - I've never been the biggest basketball guy, but i'm not ignorant to the intracacies of the game. Never really been all that big on all the highlight-reel stuff; I actually prefer to see the solidity and beauty in pure fundamentals...and this is one area where the Spurs have always excelled in my eyes. (It's also what got me into Purdue basketball way back when.)

Tennessee Titans - this really goes more for the late '90s-early '00s outfits, but the one thing I always liked and respected about those teams was whether they were right in the thick of the playoff race or just barely good enough to break 5-11, they were giving you their best shot every time...they never went quietly, rarely ever rolled over, and were never an easy out. You might've beaten them...but you were gon' feel it the next morning. (Of that team, I think Keith Bullock was the main embodiment of all I just mentioned.)

Florida Marlins-again, more so the early '00 versions. As I understand it (and again, I'm no big baseball guy, nor do i really understand all he intracacies of the game), "small ball" is more a staple of AL baseball, no? The thing about those Marlins teams I remember most was that they seemed to be at their best when they played to "manufacture" runs. Of course, back in 2003, there was also that fearless pitching triumvirate of Josh Beckett, Brad Penny and A.J. Burnett...which managed to help take down the mighty Yankees in that season's World Series. (IIRC, the final win of that series came IN New York...)

Those are the three main ones that come to mind.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived