2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season

sportsfan0518

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday Night Nascar!!

Race rescheduled for 7pm ET. Supposed to rain all day.

That's still the "best case scenario". It is still raining at the track.

I know. I'm willing to bet it won't be run till tomorrow, the amount of pressure on the teams for Phoenix is huge now.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Monday Night Nascar!!

Race rescheduled for 7pm ET. Supposed to rain all day.

That's still the "best case scenario". It is still raining at the track.

I know. I'm willing to bet it won't be run till tomorrow, the amount of pressure on the teams for Phoenix is huge now.

I hope NASCAR reverts back to starting next year by the third weekend of February as opposed to the fourth weekend.

Well, for those of us in the CCSLC ESPN league, Red 41 Racing's night is over. I had the 48 on my team. Why am I not surprised that Elliot Sadler played a big role in that crash?

Also, helluva save by Danica.

One lap in and we have our first crash!

Please tell me that exclamation point isn't there because you like wrecks. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Well, for those of us in the CCSLC ESPN league, Red 41 Racing's night is over. I had the 48 on my team. Why am I not surprised that Elliot Sadler played a big role in that crash?

Also, helluva save by Danica.

One lap in and we have our first crash!

Please tell me that exclamation point isn't there because you like wrecks. B)

I was only heightening the significance of the season's first wreck. I'm quite certain that no one anticipated the crash to occur so soon in the race.

While the 48 will finish no better than 41st, in a few hours, that team will also know the severity of them failing inspection at the start of Speed Weeks.

The good thing for them - they only HAVE three points to be taken away from them.

ETA: Besides the fact that my favorite driver was leading the Daytona 500 at one point (Martin Truex Jr), it's clearly NOT Hendrick's night. Gordon just blew his engine.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived