2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season

sportsfan0518

Well, for those of us in the CCSLC ESPN league, Red 41 Racing's night is over. I had the 48 on my team. Why am I not surprised that Elliot Sadler played a big role in that crash?

Also, helluva save by Danica.

One lap in and we have our first crash!

Please tell me that exclamation point isn't there because you like wrecks. B)

I was only heightening the significance of the season's first wreck. I'm quite certain that no one anticipated the crash to occur so soon in the race.

Good deal. I was just concerned that we had a "I only watch for the wrecks" fan in our midst.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave it to Juan Pablo Montoya to kamikaze the jet dryer and ruin the track.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, for those of us in the CCSLC ESPN league, Red 41 Racing's night is over. I had the 48 on my team. Why am I not surprised that Elliot Sadler played a big role in that crash?

Also, helluva save by Danica.

One lap in and we have our first crash!

Please tell me that exclamation point isn't there because you like wrecks. B)

I was only heightening the significance of the season's first wreck. I'm quite certain that no one anticipated the crash to occur so soon in the race.

Good deal. I was just concerned that we had a "I only watch for the wrecks" fan in our midst.

That's hardly the case. :)

I run to the gas station to get something to drink and THIS :censored: happens??? Wow. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of happening at a NASCAR race...

This could've REALLY been bad. Wow. I just hate how everyone is blaming JPM, when it was clearly just a freak accident.

They're not racing again tonight. It's over. This is a huge mess.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

This could've REALLY been bad. Wow. I just hate how everyone is blaming JPM, when it was clearly just a freak accident.

We blame him because things have an annoying tendency to break when they come within close proximity of him. Although typically it is other race cars.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived