Did Champion make NBA fashion jerseys in the 90s?

Steve03Merc

I distinctly remember gold Bulls Champion replicas during the second 3-peat.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I distinctly remember gold Bulls Champion replicas during the second 3-peat.

Was just coming here to post this. I remember them as a more yellow than the gold Pistons jersey, but these look like legit fashion jerseys.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I had a gold Champion Scottie Pippen jersey that I got in I'd say either 98 or 99. I have no idea what I did with it, but I wish I kept it.

ddeb_35.JPG

I want to see it was even more gold than that one, but then again it was a pretty long time ago and I was pretty young.

I used to have a silver Andrei Kirilenko Jazz jersey (from the "mountain era") but I for the life of me can't remember who the manufacturer was. I'm fairly certain it was Champion, but it could have been someone else. Anyways, the NBA logo was on the back above the NOB, the side panels were a single purple stripe, the numbers were white outlined in purple, and the chest script was the gradient mountain "Jazz" wordmark.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I remember seeing a reversible Bulls jersey. One side white one side black. That ring a bell for anyone else?

Yeah, a couple of guys I played ball with had these - there were also Lakers (purple/gold) and Magic (blue/white) reversible jerseys. May have been other teams, but those 3 are the only ones I've seen.

If I remember correctly, they did gold fashion jerseys for all-stars. The one team that could have used it as a legit alternate at the time was the 76ers. They never did.

SixersgoldIverson.png

Is that supposed to be gold? Because frankly it looks like a home jersey fell into a toilet.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If I remember correctly, they did gold fashion jerseys for all-stars. The one team that could have used it as a legit alternate at the time was the 76ers. They never did.

SixersgoldIverson.png

Is that supposed to be gold? Because frankly it looks like a home jersey fell into a toilet.

Thats just disgusting... :puke:

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Archived