Non Contrasting Jersey Crests

Morgan33

4262004855_632a4a46f3_z.jpg

do believe the hurricanes shoulder logo on the alternate jersey deserves a mention.

I kinda like it. I like subtle things on jerseys that are only easily noticed by players or people who have the jersey. Kind of like a hidden bonus.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my Isles never have this problem, so.... All jokes aside, this bugs me too. No one has mentioned the Kings (most of their unis) or the raiders silver numbers On whiten(which I love btw) yet??

Only the Kings' primary home has contrast issues?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Well, my Isles never have this problem, so.... All jokes aside, this bugs me too. No one has mentioned the Kings (most of their unis) or the raiders silver numbers On whiten(which I love btw) yet??

Yes, an inverted white version of their primary would do their look wonders.

Yes, an inverted white version of their primary would do their look wonders.

My bad, I thought more of their unis had contrast issues, but actually looking at it now, the other one that I was thinking of was the black uni of the shield crest era (98-02), which was a black on black hot mess if you ask me. The white and purple with crown, on the other hand, were very sharp. I stand corrected.

Archived