NBA Makeovers

Gregmond

This is my take on the Bucks, that I did a while back. Rockin' the green and bronze.

bucks3rd.gif

I'd buy one of those the day they dropped... someone call the Senator.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Bucks should go with green and gold. Green and red looks like xmas. Their current green and purple doesn't have enough contrast.

The wizards need a new logo - the "w" shaped wizard guy looks amateur. The sixers need to get out of the 1990's.

I like those Bucks uniforms, the bronze is a big improvement, and agree that the Wizards need to modify their logo, but I just don't get the Clippers though. Their logo is almost the same as the Lakers - it's like they just couldn't think of what to do (and have never bothered to update) ... and I guess a "Clipper" is difficult to work with!

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

the Clips...sadly, it's not difficult. Clipper, as in the kind of sailing ship the name refers to(or is supposed to anyway). Mini-Me Lakers, as in their organization in general and their logo in particular. Donald Sterling's death, as in the only thing that will make the Clips remotely competitive(not advocating killing the man, just playin the waiting game).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like those Bucks uniforms, the bronze is a big improvement, and agree that the Wizards need to modify their logo, but I just don't get the Clippers though. Their logo is almost the same as the Lakers - it's like they just couldn't think of what to do (and have never bothered to update) ... and I guess a "Clipper" is difficult to work with!

Someone here, or maybe on the FH board, put up an excellent Clippers concept about a year ago using the sails. It was one of the best concepts I've seen for any sport. I can't remember who it was, so if anyone else can, chime in.

The wizards need a new logo - the "w" shaped wizard guy looks amateur. The sixers need to get out of the 1990's.

The Wizards don't just need a new logo, they need a new nickname.

Hey, I don't think "Bullets" is being used!

amen!!!!!

these rocked

Avenger, those are fantastic. The only thing I don't like is that secondary logo they're using - it looks like somebody shot and mounted the primary logo.

Change the logo on the shorts to the primary (or just the buck), and mabe just maybe put "Milwaukee" on the road uniforms, and you have a huge winner.

Avenger, I dig that green and bronze. Although, red and green? Some were complaining about the Minnesota Wild being Christmas-y, why would it work with the Bucks? :P

And for the love of humanity someone PLEASE get the Clippers to change their look! :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

bucks- either avenger's look or their current look (with purple and green swapped).

clippers- for whites see

http://store.nba.com/gp/detail.html/104-63...8M&node=3288241

for the darks just make a burnt orange version with "los angeles script." (i know thw actuall dark version of this throwback was powder blue, but the nuggets and griz already use it, and the bobcats will probablly change from orange in 3 years).

use this as thier logo

clippers (c&p)

amen!!!!!

these rocked

"Is that cabbage I smell George?"

"Yah, chicks dig it!"

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I have to disagree. I think the red with forest green would look awesome with the Bucks, as well as the old logo. What's so great about a deer caught in headlights?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived