Peyton Manning's Future?

Moseph

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are amazing, man. One minor thing is that the Broncos will be wearing orange this year. Other than that, amazing as always.

And Manning would have to wear 16 in Denver.

Yeah, no .....

He's Peyton F%&@ing Manning.

18 would probably be unretired.

Lol my bad on the misquote, iPhone posts have there downside

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

us tennesseeans want him so much our lawmakers passed resolution to bring peyton back to tennessee

I'd suggest that your lawmakers should forget about Peyton and pass a resolution to get you guys the education required to form grammatically-correct coherent sentences.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So we know it's down to the Broncos, Titans, and 49ers. gladsadmad, can you 'shop him in a 9ers uni so we can see them side-by-side, please?

Peyton-ManningTEN.png

Peyton-ManningDEN-copy.png

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Can we get an Alex Smith or Tim Tebow Miami concept? Seems to me that the winner in this contest's current QB will be a Dolphin. At least that's my thoughts. As for the Titans, just don't see why they are even pursuing him. Hasselbeck didn't do that bad last year and Locker is the future.

I would LOVE a tutorial on this, i have tried an always screw this up... NICE work!!!

Quoted for agreement.

I've tried it before too. Especially for a quick one for Super Mario in a Bills uniform.

I...I just can't....

bufg.png

Archived