WrestleMania 29 Logo Released

nitroseed

This is sports logo community, not TV/showtime/ theater community. I don't see what a logo for an organization of few actors has to do with sports, apart for them taking a legit sport's name.

How adorably misanthropic of you.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

This is sports logo community, not TV/showtime/ theater community. I don't see what a logo for an organization of few actors has to do with sports, apart for them taking a legit sport's name.

U mad bro?

Are we sure this logo isn't just a placeholder? I hope it isn't, this is actually rather nice. But please get rid of the NY/NJ, this is Wrestlemania not the Metrostars.

I like it, but i'm surprised that wrestlemania 29 is going to be in new york.

I'd have expected 30 to be at MSG as they tend to go back there for every 10 year anniversary.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

My bad. Sorry for interrupting your important discussions about the number of stripes on this year's socks.

Mods, feel free to move or remove this post. I don't care either way.

Yeah, but don't they still consider themselves the "Worldwide Leader in Sports Entertainment"? :therock:

6uXNWAo.png

Looks like WrestleMania's going to be played at Metlife Stadiumin March/April 2013, hence why the bottom says "NY/NJ."

WresleMania XXIX announcement

isn't it like... too cold.... to host an outdoor event like Mania in New Jersey at that time of year?

I think this is bigger question then having the Super Bowl there. In February, you can almost guarentee its going to be cold. In April, it could be -5 and a blizzard, or it could be 70 and gorgeous.

And to those not calling it a sport. Who cares? Really? If you get that offended, you have bigger problem then a topic on a pro-wrestling logo being put in the sports section. Lighten up.

iq5b7nF.png

Yeah, but don't they still consider themselves the "Worldwide Leader in Sports Entertainment"? :therock:

And Gatorade is a Sports drink. Should we discuss their logo as well? <_<

Archived