YELDARBfield

2013 BCS Championship Game logo

Classy. I like it.

Though, it seems like there's just a little too much text on the logo. I think a version without the sponsor logo would look much better, but thats always the case with these things...

I like it but whats with those "waves"??

You see, South Florida is well known for its beaches and access to the ocean...

I like it but whats with those "waves"??

You see, South Florida is well known for its beaches and access to the ocean...

Thanks for that. I was simply pointing out that the waves look like crap

I wish it'd say Miami Gardens or Miami on it. I'm tired of these regional phrases. (Dallas Super Bowl being in "North Texas", just say Arlington)

We're heading towards the day of the West Tennessee Grizzlies vs. the East Texas Rockets.

(resisting urge to make an "of Anaheim" comment here!)

I wish it'd say Miami Gardens or Miami on it. I'm tired of these regional phrases. (Dallas Super Bowl being in "North Texas", just say Arlington)

(resisting urge to make an "of Anaheim" comment here!)

Oh trust me, with all the fighting between cities in DFW, that wasn't gonna happen.

There isn't really a strong enough focal point to the logo IMHO. It seems as if everything gets lost amongst itself. BCS sticks out a little more than all of the other elements but for some reason it feels more like a bunch of words then a small logo.

Anyone else getting that????

There isn't really a strong enough focal point to the logo IMHO. It seems as if everything gets lost amongst itself. BCS sticks out a little more than all of the other elements but for some reason it feels more like a bunch of words then a small logo.

Anyone else getting that????

When you have 4-5 different elements to incorporate into one logo, it makes it a little tough to create one focal point.