Winnipeg Jets concept

TorinK29

Whats with the Vintage White background :P

Anyhow this is a very solid set, Like how red has been used more effectively.

The vintage white is only there because on the full-bodied template I'm using, the borders aren't solid, so I can't have a white backround with white on the jersey.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

i feel like the chest stripe makes the alternate kind of busy.

and where are the sleeve numbers?

but otherwise I like the simplified logo and striping patterns. Follows the Sabres/Oilers/Bruins home and roads.

bufg.png

This is very similar to my jets concept from a while back down to the red plane logo. I mean our road jerseys are basically the same.

But, with that being said, I would also drop the light blue on the crest, I would drop the home yoke but I do like your third.

I'm sorry about the jersey and logo being similar. I hadn't seen your concept and the jerseys are based solely of the WHA.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

This is very similar to my jets concept from a while back down to the red plane logo. I mean our road jerseys are basically the same.

But, with that being said, I would also drop the light blue on the crest, I would drop the home yoke but I do like your third.

I'm sorry about the jersey and logo being similar. I hadn't seen your concept and the jerseys are based solely of the WHA.

No biggie, great minds, right?

Archived